Void elves and unhappiness

i feel like they should just make high elves separate from void elves

That’d probably be best, as then Void Elfs could get focused on Void customizations and High Elf fans would be happy.

They could even give High Elfs a different model from Belves to look visually different.

1 Like

yeah i’d support that

1 Like

I do like them but i don’t think I would use them myself. Glad to have them though.

But yeah, blood elves deserved so much more :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah I like the jewelry and new hair and eye colors for my Belf Priest because she’s very noble and pretty but where are all the tattoos, scars, and warpaint for the more warrior types??

1 Like

It doesnt need to be separate. Hell, give them a Night Warrior style questline where you can change your racial to more arcane sounding/looking ones and be able to change the name to high elves and voila, done.

Yea, I’m talking gen 2 who keeps their normal skintone.

The naruu was just a easy way for Alleria, instant + 500 while the rest needs do with + 10 for normal demons. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohhh that makes sense

Ewww eating a demon void heart sounds pretty gross…def not vegan!

Love your mog btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

there is that pic that someone made that shows some male models i would be perfectly happy with.

The females look far too much like blood elves but that might just be the curse of the female model

Found it

5 Likes

I don’t think so, I have Dreta on discord as a friend and we chat that’s enough for me. I believe you and I are mutually in the Kelfin discord though / I can add you as a friend there later it’s a bit late rn, I was sad you left the other discord we were in but I understand why that one is quite tiresome.

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/ICfI57B.png
armory wont show the fae bits. :frowning:

2 Likes

Alrighty

don’t care for how i acted myself but when people are constantly passive aggressive and at your throat… what can i do?

but it’s whatever it’s in the past it don’t matter

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/ICfI57B.png

3 Likes

I always defended you :heart: don’t worry I felt you were in the right anytime it was heated but I know it was quite tiresome.

As of late it’s just been on my nerves how little concern people have for Blood Elves in asking for more HE things.

1 Like

honestly the void elf heritage armor is so cool im jealous

1 Like

my void elf HAS to wear it
Its that cool

2 Likes

flash news blue eyes are alliance thing for highelves. Funny and hilarious post from a blue eyed blood elf, who got alliance highelf customization.

1 Like

SO PRETTY

Yeah the more muscular body and straight posture + cool toned hair colors helps set them apart pretty well! For females maybe they could make them taller or something than normal Velves

you cant argue lore and then dismiss lore when it suits you. That’s just silly

2 Likes

that wasn’t the point of this thread