Void Elf's Limited Hair color?

Why are the hair color options so little??? Purple? Green? Blue??? Where is Black or White?

I don’t understand why they did not get a black or white hair color option as a elf! This blows my mind lol…Is there more hair color options coming to male Void High Elves?

6 Likes

Void Elves need more hair options in general.

and more tentacles.

4 Likes

pitch black would have been perfect, blood elves got it

5 Likes

I just hope we get more colors since this is so bad… I’m a proud High Elf Warrior give me my White hair :rage:

We don’t need another one of these stupid Void elf hair color threads.

2 Likes

Feel free to leave my thread than mr.poopypeepants. Go be negative else where.

2 Likes

Which is enough reason to not give it to Void Elves. Yall already got skin tones and stuff from us. We need some differences.

But, I’d be cool with more Void Elf hair colors, as long as they keep the voidy appearance in some fashion. Or, give Blood Elves the Void Elf hair styles(recolored to be void free), then give Void Elfs the Blood Elf styles, with a hint of Void to retain the Void Elf identity.

Like, your hair Titanspite, I’d love that style for some of my Blood Elves. If I could get it in a brown, or other Blood Elf colors.

I don’t think Hamoron is being mean just to be mean. Your post count is pretty low so you may not be aware, but we’ve had dozens upon dozens of threads like this. They do get, a bit annoying after a while. Lol. But I’d rather this than more multi boxing or political threads atm.

2 Likes

I agree, Blizzard.

Thank you for opening up more options, in general, for all characters. NOW you need to step it up further, please. Give us more options.

pitch black fits void elves more than blood elves. emo hair color

but yea be selfish

2 Likes

Black is more natural. Void Elves aren’t natural. :stuck_out_tongue: But, Void Elves could get a purplish black color, mostly black but with hues of dark purple tossed in. That’d look nifty imo and be more fitting.

Regardless, give us yalls hair styles, void free. And yall can have our hair colors, void infused. :smiley:

3 Likes

blood elf demon hunters, childish and petty as ever

I’ll be honest I’m still tilted we got Void Elves over High Elves. Specially since High Elves been in Bliz lore since Warcraft…

1 Like

I don’t really agree with barring black from Void Elves, but I would prefer to get brighter colors myself.

Void Elfs, demanding more and more, as always.

I mean, sorry I don’t want my races entire identity lost to an allied race? Sorry I don’t want my Void Elves on Dalaran to be carbon copies of a race that has been Horde for well over a decade.

I’d hardly say I’m being childish or petty. I offered a compromise, which you’d rather attack me than make any comment about the compromise. Pot, meet Kettle? :stuck_out_tongue:

Like I said though, considering huge things like skin tones. I’d be perfectly fine with Void Elves getting more hair colors, provided they retain some semblance of Void, even if its just a tiny bit, with perhaps a couple such as black or white with no Void. But Blood Elves should get the Void Elf hairstyles in return, Void free.

1 Like

That’s actually all the more reason to give it to Void Elves, since, y’know, they’re just a splinter faction of that race. At this point, it’s already been decided that not every Void Elf turns super purple and outwardly void infused, a la Alleria, and can look no different than before their faction split. So if the “main race” has it, it only logically follows that the splinter faction has it.

Hair colors are the last bastion of racial identity in WoW. Got it.

1 Like

because they are void elves

regular orcs green, maghar brown. Giving light skin to void elves was already a mistake

3 Likes

Void elf NPCs have black colour BEFORE Belfs had it, so they should get that.

Also please give them neon pink, fits much better than nelves.

1 Like

We already have several open, and active threads of this.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526/8549?u=grandbrae-dalaran

Is the main one. no need to create more threads on it.

2 Likes

Blood elves had purple eye colors before void elves and now they don’t.

So by that logic…

Blood elves are getting purple eye colours, it’s already on the beta.

So the logic works.