Void Elf's Limited Hair color?

Yeah but at least High Elves and Void Elves could join together to form a greater society. I hope that’s what the new customization is meant to symbolize.

1 Like

Lore characters are typically more unique, if you hadn’t noticed. I mean, I’ve never seen a male Draenei running around that looked like Velen. But I don’t see anyone bickering about that.

Dang right. Fashion is serious business.

2 Likes

I just always wanted a High Elf Paladin back in the day but I see what you’re saying I guess. I feel the void is a weakness personally.

They can make normal male draenei as hot as velen, we would all be distracted with such hotness.

Its been portrayed as mostly risk and weakness without really demonstrating the benefit. This might just be something we need more time for.

Maybe void elves will get black hair then. Blizzard said they weren’t going to focus on allied races until later, but void elves got a lot of love.

Nightbornes got done dirty.

2 Likes

How so? Alleria was able to save Turalyon across the universe and defeat the strongest demon KJ created as if he was nothing. Void elves have been shown able to reanimate things, send people to the void, walk through the void to be invisible, open portals and more.

I fail to see how there’s no benefit.

Nightborne need a lot. Mostly a lot of help to our models themselves. And projected tatoos!

I do agree with black hair color, but a jet or glossy black that fit well with the void look, instead of normal plain black.

The problem is, everything you just described is stuff Mages could already do, and High Elves have always had strong mages.

Sure, except I described stuff rogues and hunters did, not mages so yeah that’s quite the benedit. Also mages couldn’t reanimate stuff or open void portals that way, nor move across the universe like Alleria.

This is the black NPCs have in game
https://i.imgur.com/hWweAxY.png

Nothing the Guardian hadn’t been doing for about 3,000 years.

Animating the inanimate is also something mages do. Seen those constructs around Silvermoon? The brooms sweeping? Enchanted quills writing? Ever fought Kael’thas at tempest keep and his arsenal of enchanted animated weapons that wielded themselves?

Mage portals can open up just about anywhere, including the Twisting Nether, so why not the Void?

Mages literally have a spell called, ‘Invisibility.’

Already covered how mages use portals.

Doubt it, as we haven’t actually seen such things and al med’an adventures go retconned.

Enchanting something doesn’t mean bring the undead back to life.

Mages require incredible ammounts of power to open portals within their same planet. Remember when Jaina needed you to help her with the hearth of azeroth to open a portal to boralus from nazjatar? For Alleria that’s easy.

Yes which can be detected and doesn’t exactly last long.

Way weaker than how Alleria has used them so far.

Aegwynn defeated Sargeras’ Avatar, and countless demons before him. You can argue about it being his grand plan, but it was his backup plan, because having his Avatar with free reign on Azeroth would’ve accomplished his goals way faster.

What you’re describing is necromancy, which isn’t something the Void does either. The void can be used to animate an object, like the T-Rex bones, but on the Broken Shore, there’s a WQ that pops up where Khadgar comments on using arcane magic to animate bones as well.

Not true. You’re forgetting that Azshara was specifically blocking teleportation, and the Heart of Azeroth was needed to hide that portal from Azshara. There were Void Elves down there too. If it was that easy, why not tell Alleria the Alliance needed backup, and open a bunch of Void Rifts?

Game mechanics don’t really mean much. In WC3, Jaina used Invisibility to eavesdrop on Antonidas’ meeting with Medhiv. She dropped invisibility when she decided to.

Not really.

Well you aren’t getting your stupid Paladins cus you aren’t played as a High elf you are a Void and Light cannot mix with Void

Good luck on it! Nice options already but a couple more colours couldn’t hurt.

(+ plenty of love for other allied races).

1 Like

What Void elves need is more Void themed customizations like their race is supposed to be. Make them more unique to what their race is not more copycat than they already are.

2 Likes