Void Elf Warrior?

Hi everyone, look a while back ago blood elfs became a playable race and many played as warriors or paladins. While there abilities did not help they still did it. Now the void elfs are in the alliance side and can be a warrior. I need to ask players who play void elf warriors is it good to play or not. Also lore wise if I should play as one which spec should I do one if that does not look stupid.
look someone needed to say it so does being a void elf warrior look stupid due to abilities or is it a hidden gem?
02/14/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Thyrysell
blood elfs became a playable race and many played as warriors or paladins.

If my memory serves me correct when Blood Elves originally launched they could not be warriors. That came later on. They were the only race who couldn’t be a warrior.

*this has nothing to do with your question rather just a statement about your statement.
5 Likes
02/14/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Phatori
02/14/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Thyrysell
blood elfs became a playable race and many played as warriors or paladins.

If my memory serves me correct when Blood Elves originally launched they could not be warriors. That came later on. They were the only race who couldn’t be a warrior.

*this has nothing to do with your question rather just a statement about your statement.
Cool did not know that.
First off, arcane torrent from blood elf is good on any class, AoE silence + a little boost to resource (mana, energy, rage).

As for void elf, I switched mine from human. The animations, transmog, and overall look of the class looks really good. The random proc of Entropic Embrace doesn't provide a huge dps buff, but it extra dps.

Overall, I'm glad I made the switch.
I'm really enjoying the race in general after grinding out rep for 3 weeks straight. Overall there are some decent racials to the race. One of the racials "Preternatural Calm" allows you use spells without being delayed from taking damage. Which is obviously made to side the spellcasters over the melees. But the best racial it has imo is "Entropic Embrace" which empowers you with the Essence of the void which gives 5% more damage and healing. And if you love transmogs Void elves can transmog for 50% cheaper. So thats Cool

Just overall i'm happy with the race and id suggest you check it out if you haven't already.
1 Like
As a transmog junkie, I couldnt be happier with my angry void elf :P
1 Like
I really like the wing transmog, it gives a lot of nice options
1 Like
I love my void elf warrior.
1 Like
Lots of cool looking VE warriors NPCs in the starting area.
Void elf Warrior, reporting for duty. *waves* Quite fond of it myself.
Void Elves are godsend for male models. Alliance armor sets usually look better than the Horde counterparts, but they never had the right race to show them off... until now!

If you're planning on playing female, then I guess that's up to personal taste since the female models are all pretty good (except Worgen.. and are there even Dwarf females?)

EDIT: I realized that most armor sets have been the same the last few xpacs. I was thinking of Wrath armor where Alliance and Horde had different models.
EDIT2: Even with the same kind of armor, Horde pulls it off better. Alliance males all just look derpy imo, Void Elves fix that lol
Lore wise i feel Void elf arms is the way to go given the lore of the artifact weapon and its traits such as Void Cleave (which shoots a cool purple wave particle around you),Black blood of zak'ajh , and warbreaker which shoots up purple spikes. the racials are pretty useful too entropic embrace with BC its some good damage and the rift is super helpful in pvp since i cant cast it while rooted. I say give it a try for yourself no harm in playing for like 10 level or so.
Love my void elf warrior.
Void elves have some great warrior animations, overall I'm very happy (but that might just be the glue talking)
Love mine, just switched over. For me it's more of the transmog look, and animations ...

Question: I had no idea about wings, other racials ... etc. Can someone explain please. Since I did a paid transfer from a dwarf ... do lose out on these???
Just saying hello there too! I plan to main this one as my alt to my monk.
Anyone have void elf fem melee animations?

Tried searching for vids but can't find any.
@Danielcaesar - they're the same as Blood Elf female (and mostly the same across races, except Slam)
02/19/2018 05:21 AMPosted by Opal
Love mine, just switched over. For me it's more of the transmog look, and animations ...

Question: I had no idea about wings, other racials ... etc. Can someone explain please. Since I did a paid transfer from a dwarf ... do lose out on these???

The wings are from the heritage armor set from leveling from 20 to 110.