Void elf v Blood elf

So am I the only one who thinks since void elves were able to get the blood elf skin tones and hair colors, that the blood elves should be able to get the voids hair styles. Seems only fair, that or they could atleast get some better looking ones. The belfs have terrible style options.

40 Likes

Or, and hear me out on this one, we can just ignore both and move on with our lives.

47 Likes

Well, to be honest the void elves don’t even want their void color tones. They just want to be Blood Elves.

32 Likes

Yeah I can agree on that, I just really think k the belfs were dealt with terrible options with hairstyles vs the voids. They atleast have decent styles

6 Likes

Nah, but they should get glowing light-infused skintones and hair. Maybe some glowing runes for good measure.

6 Likes

Yeah but how would they be able to pointlessly argue on the forums?

6 Likes

They don’t even have to be the void elf ones, they just need better ones it’s simple. The ones they did get are literally awful

6 Likes

There isn’t a single Blood elf Male hairstyle that I like. I’d gladly take some from you.

5 Likes

Barbers shouldn’t be racist in terms of what hairstyles their patrons can purchase. Hair is hair (in most cases, sometimes there’s horns).

13 Likes

I prefer being a blueberry.

5 Likes

Agreed. The style this rogue is wearing is one of the few I really like. I do wish they’d open it up more between VEs and BEs.

6 Likes

Spacegoats have some good hairstyles. I’d love it if they shared those with the other races.

6 Likes

I like the void elf voice and voiced emotes better, but I like the blood elf hair styles better…
That being said …. Void elf heritage armor takes the cake for the race any day of the week.

7 Likes

i feel like all races should share all hairstyles. like its just hair. they can each have something else to make them unique to their race. like jewelry, and tattoos and stuff. But hairstyles should be shared with all races. Now unless its taurens, cause itd probably be hard to put those into the game for them

11 Likes

I support sharing the hair styles. (honestly I’d share the colors too)

12 Likes

Yeah, that sounds fair.

7 Likes

Looks like you switched to a natural hair color, OP. Is that hairstyle available to Belves?

1 Like

Reform the factions to be more representative of the real divide: Azeroth vs Elves.

5 Likes

I’d love to at least have access to Void Elf hair textures. Our hair looks like cardboard.

14 Likes

Correction. many Velf players want Helf features, just saying

10 Likes