Void Elf or High Elf alliance paladins?

Nice it’s actually confirmed. My Hopes for Kul’tiran Paladins, Night/Void Elf Paladins is still happening.

5 Likes

Awesome. I will return to retail when I can make a Night Elf Warlock.

I mean, if you conveniently ignore the words used like if.

This is how ppl gaslight themselves in believing that something is 100% confirmed when it wasn’t, then get angry at blizz for lying and being spiteful, when they didn’t.

1 Like

That is Ion’s typical legalese just in case something goes wrong and they can’t do it.

Pretty much confirmed =/= 100% confirmed

Are you talking about you and your friends when void elves received high elf customizations?

2 Likes

With lightforged draenei warlocks I think anything can happen now lol. I hope they add void elf paladins and I’m sure they will at some point in the future

8 Likes

Void elf pally make it happen blizz

7 Likes

Void Elves are High Elves.

Just gotta get use to it.

3 Likes

I mained a blood elf Paladin, do not like how they look in plate or their 2H weapon attack animation and it irritates me, in current game human looks the best as paladins.

I mean we got Man’ari Draenei as a customization option, possibly the most lore unfriendly choice they could have made outside of maybe former Cult of the Damned necromancers as a class so anythings possible at this point the class/race combo department.

the female polearm animation is so bad

1 Like

I also hope void elves get the golden eyes option when they get the paladin class !
All races that will have the paladin class should have the golden eyes option !

https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/1694712075241832448?t=tfbKPezU2h_Cj0pff4BqYA&s=19

My High Elf Paladin may be available soon before DF ends !
:raised_hands:

velf paladin

Helf paladins have been available in horde since TBC

5 Likes

How would a VOID Elf PALADIN actually exist?

Same way LFD DKs and maghar warlocks exist, oh and disc priests

My Horde High Elf Paladin will join the alliance as soon as this class becomes available to everyone ! :hugs:

1 Like

But then they’ll be a velf.

2 Likes

By abandoning lore?

Well, guess I can look forward to playing a Mechagnome Druid then.

That’s the spirit!

Though it’s not abandoning the lore, it’s evolving it.

For example, we never knew there was a titan inside azeroth untill Chronicles

2 Likes

I will use the powers of light, I will be a light elf. :grin: