Void Elf or High Elf alliance paladins?

:open_mouth: WOW LOL. Not me being a Void Elf hahahaha

High Elves deserve their own slot. Not sharing it with an abomination.

4 Likes

Yeah but at this point the damage is done. Void Elves are a thing.

3 Likes

I refuse to acknowledge them. So purging them would be an acceptable solution as they aren’t elves but abominations.

1 Like

Problem with this is this has been a thing since TBC, you just had to be team red and be buddy buddy with orcs and not the boring traditional trope if they were on team blue.

2 Likes

Hot goth guys are the most beautiful abominations. I don’t care what you say :yum:

3 Likes

They deserve to remain in the void with the void creatures. Those are their true kin.

Yes yes. We’ve heard this 1000 times.

1 Like

LOL this thread did not disappoint. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I’m not necessarily defending Void Elves here just saying they exist. This Belf man wants to role-play I guess.

1 Like

High Elf Death Knight.

The only true playable High Elves in WoW.

3 Likes

Does it make any less sense than the Alliance now having undead night elves? Face it, the rules were all tossed out and now its a big free for all.

1 Like

Oh I know. I’m just enjoying the banter. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Undead night elves make perfect sense.
They were fully explained, built into the story, and nothing about being a night elf specifies that you need to be alive.

None of those boxes are ticked for void elves.

The best i will grant is undead void elves making no sense :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This is where the Helf spinoff comes in.

Helfs are like the different Dwarf or Troll tribes we can customize now.

So for me to not lose my sanity, the undead Velfs aren’t Velfs. They’re the Helfs that were originally Dark Rangers come home.

6 Likes

And it doesn’t make it any less true.

Adding “high elves” as there own race at this point is completely redundant since TBC, also not like they ever were exclusive to the Alliance anyway.

2 Likes

To be honest i dont think even blizzard knows what they were aiming for.

If you told me it was a coding error that blizzard felt too guilty to remove, id fully believe it XD

2 Likes

Said the Panda who can play both factions lol.

6 Likes

I propose we take all elves and just push them into The Alliance. We will accept the dark iron dwarves as a thank-you gift.

5 Likes

High Elves shouldn’t be associated with Voidies.

3 Likes