Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Oh, but now they claim “all I want is to change my ears!” as they backpedal more!

5 Likes

Paying attention to the sceneario needed to unlock the race, which explains the reason why they were banished prior to their change, it’s too hard I guess.

5 Likes

Thanks for proving me right ladies. Gnight.

Fixed that for ya!

7 Likes

“But Mid, we want these options because we care about the Lore! The Lore matters!”

Defeated sigh

6 Likes

Apparently only their fanon matters. :rofl:

4 Likes

So, why do you think Void elves bleed purple? Do you honestly believe that a physical change so drastic that it changes the color of your blood isn’t biological? If so, you’re staggeringly naïve.

The result of a standard Thalassian elf absorbing different magic is the same between Blood elves and High elves, while the process of which the Void elves underwent has effected their minds, and bodies to the point where they have literal tentacles growing off their heads.

11 Likes

Clearly, someone injected them with food coloring, it’s not a change to their biology at all!

There has been no previous examples of elves being radically changed by deep magic corruption before either!

(Even typing that ironically made me feel dirty. End me please)

6 Likes

0 support for this unless Blood Elves get void elf hair as well, without the tentacles.

Fair is fair, and I support sharing for hair styles, I wish more races would SHARE. But outright steal? Get bloody out of here.

Edit: You already got stuff from Blood Elves whereas they didn’t get anything in exchange.

12 Likes

Void Elves (still blood elves at this time) were removed from Silvermoon for continuing to follow research that was deemed dangerous. The Void energies they were consorting with held some danger for the Sunwell.

After they left they sought out Telegrus Rift and not long after setting up were visited by Alleria.

During that whole thing the Void-Ethereals attacked launching a trap they had set to turn the Blood Elves who were there into Void beings.

This was interrupted by Alleria however not before the Void Elves were infused with the Void and changed.

Their very bodies changed color and their blood is now blue, not to mention the tentacles.

Theres also some evidence that suggests they may not have a need for the Sunwell anymore but thats still on the fence.

They are still Thalassians but they’re not Blood Elves (or High Elves) any longer.

8 Likes

Ugh, just reading this made me cringe due to the thought of how much food coloring you’d have to inject to actually do that, not sure that was how it was intended but that’s what my mind focused on.

3 Likes

I laughed so hard! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

So basically you want a Blood Elf.

Try not to generalise; without the ability to do an accurate poll, it tends to invalidate your post.

10 Likes

Apparently enough to make their skin go blue.

Cuz that was not the void, that was the food coloring!

3 Likes

She actually thinks the tentacles are from a power source. ROFLMAO :woman_facepalming:

Oh no… doom is coming.

In bf4 “But the tentacles are really not physical things”… all while providing no proof.

I can’t figure out which would be worse, going through the process of being void infused and having body changes or going through using so much food coloring that body changes.

I also think my actual emo side is starting to show with how dark that is.

1 Like

Ah cool, another one of these threads.

End me.

2 Likes

I like how not a single person addressed this xD

Visual distinction is not a requirement, and as you can plainly see it’s already not the case when in armor.

Keep in mind, that there’s also the automatic distinction with the name plates/unit frames/tool tips that directly tell you without even needing to process it consciously.

Also, for the person that said “but their hair has tentacles”, keep in mind that not all of the hair styles do so that argument is completely void (pardon the pun).

6 Likes

What, that you can’t tell the difference in hair when you can’t see the hair?

Ooh yeah, massive dunk.

1 Like