Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Witch.

2 Likes

Nice one, we owns now!

I kinda have the opposite opinion; DID, LFD, Maghar and HMT should have been customization options, not AR.

AR’s should be fore races that necessitate a different model, but that is similar enough to an already existing one. Forest Trolls and Mok’nathal being the most obvious cases, as well as Krokul.

If the Racials system were to be revamped and we could choose them, and having them based on an specific background, we really wouldn’t even need AR’s. Like perhaps choosing a racial BG locks some options (like you can’t have fiery hair if you don’t choose the DID loadout, for example) but that overall would give us so much more freedom to customize our characters background.

6 Likes

Nobody is removing anything from you. The purple is still there . What are you talking about? If you want more voids option I am totally for it.
The High elf costumisation options are for people like me wich want their character to be High elf and alliance at the same time. Nobody is taking anything from you.

8 Likes

they are like little kids. A little kid sees a kid with a bigger bowl of icecream and complains they have a bigger bowl than they do but really its the same icecream.

That and many are trolls, you can tell when its the same persons going to every thread complaining about it.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure we will see changes to this in the future in a more advanced racial/character creator system where your racials change due which customization you pick. And yes, this also includes a race title chance. You know where this is leading to, don’t you.

4 Likes

Adding more option = removing now?

3 Likes

That’s the new argument. We’re campaigning for the destruction of the Void Elves.

It’s news to all of us.

Funny how horde players (disguised as alliance) love void elves so much they want the race to have less options. You can see how much alliance loves void elves when you walk in SW, since the new skin colors came out i rarely see any void elf.

2 Likes

The ones with Void Skins aren’t wasting their time in Goldshire. :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re taking out enemy soldiers in Maldraxxus.

(This is entirely a joke. please don’t take this seriously)

How do you know? I don’t, cause i don’t go there.

Mok’nathal has a unique model through rexxar

Except the theme of void from void elves having a meaning with the race with corrupting them.

Which natural looks dilute.

So yeah.

Dilutes the theme of the race.

No it is not. It was always my problem with high elf customization on VE’s.

2 Likes

High Elf Wayfarers are [high elves] standing next to the [Locus-Walker] in [Telogrus Rift] alongside [Silvermoon Scholars].Sometimes, a Wayfarer spawns from the [Rift to Stormwind] and walks to join the others next to the Locus-Walker.

1 Like

This thread should close now you guys got enough reopen ur case once other races gets the same attention void elfs have gotten.

This message as been brought to you by troll beards “hey mon why we gotta shave our faces when voljin rockin dat beard”

1 Like

Whom is not shown or stats on becoming a void elf and if he did, would undergo a biological change to a brand new race called void elves. Stop lying to yourself kid.

My recommendations to the Ds is this, Change the title/name of the Void Elves in game to Ren’dorei, Also add one or two Hair styles from the Silver Covenant, also create a new Name/Title through Lore for the remaining Alliance High Elves to a Represent All the Alliance High Elves that join the Ren’dorei, Lets scrap the name High Elf for the Future. Over time the toxicity will vent and everyone will be happy. The sooner this a happens the better. I did post this in another post but felt it deserved to be here also. (imho)

2 Likes

Ok, and? Mok’nathal should be an AR for the Horde. It’s like one of the most demanding Horde AR that people have asked for long time.

Hmmm this thread again. With void elfs getting a lot of attention it would seem this conversation should shift to something important

NO PEACE TOLL TROLL BEARDS

3 Likes

Cool, so if they can spend time making a unique model for one half breed race, then they can do it for another
 like half elves.