Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

As you said, Time is precious after all. I choose not to indulge in your game and waste mine.

Why are you shouting words at me?

Also this isnā€™t some kind of revelation.

They write more words. Things change. Thatā€™s how fiction works.

1 Like

I think itā€™s funny it always is funny when people try to steal someone elseā€™s insult because it lacks any originality.

1 Like

i did too unitl people wanted to keep being immature , im still not sorry for labeling them karens . So they can let it go now its been over with hrs ago .

Time is precious, hence I do what I do.

2 Likes

Canā€™t stop you. I just happen to think when the conversation gets longer and the topics touching into modern subjects the affectation hinders the conversation for little reason.

It seems odd to me to try and gatekeep speech when conversing with a wolf woman who practices dark magicā€¦ particularly over whether itā€™s ethical for fantasy elves to have hair colors theyā€™ve displayed for fifteen years already.

1 Like

pssst, you know Iā€™m talking to a human whoā€™s at a computer or phone/tablet and not an actual worgen, right?

Also, I am also another fellow human, and not a giant cow

No more than doth obstinately demanding one so inclined bendeth to thy desires when before thou wert considering such a one well enough.

Wert being a second person singular indicative form of were.

5 Likes

rudeness begets rudeness.

Fair enough, I guess Iā€™ll just watch and reply if the conversation goes back onto the positive side from the negative side.

1 Like

Saith whom issued the first insult.
Small surprise, that.

Oh, and saith being a third person indicative form of say.

7 Likes

Uhhh letā€™s see flips through positivity notes you have a nice mog. Seriously though, your mog is dope.

3 Likes

like why are they so hurt over it ? like im not sorry imnot here to be liked im here to type opinions everyone may not like my opinions but thats what public forums are for . Im not the one writing 5 pg novels on trying to deny people more customizations . Im also not the one saying belfs cant ever get any more customization .

originally all i said was

and then since then they had a huge tantrum and just wont let it go :sob: :joy: :sob:

Thanks for that and I appreciate it. I will be sure to give you a like as soon as I get more. :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

It is a good mog indeed tuesday needs to get here already i need that other cove set for trial of style

1 Like

:sob: :joy: :sob: :joy: :sob: :joy: i cant

2 Likes

Could just be code limitations.

shrug

Yesss!

Sometimes its hard to tell with you.

Youā€™ve more or less admitted before youā€™re doing this for the lols.

Haha, it will get here soon enough but as someone thatā€™s big on transmogging in this game I totally get it. :yum: :yum: :yum:

alright being serious why in Cā€™thunā€™s name are there like 10 different versions of the same thread up. Notifications are popping everywhere. Itā€™s so disorienting.