Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

oof yeah. That attitude is all kinds of not helpful or healthy. I mean, I get getting into a story, but some people are letting it effect them way too much.

1 Like

Right?!?! Iā€™m over the moon! Iā€™m just TRULY grateful that they would push us in and regardless of what we get, thatā€™s huge! Iā€™m just so HYPED for the data mining because that is always just an exciting time and those streams usually come alot sooner right?

6 Likes

Personally i wouldnā€™t be surprised if we see some of them soon. If for no other reason than to generate some more excitement.

3 Likes

I REALLY hope so <3 Keeping my fingers crossed! Iā€™m also super excited for NB and LF! I canā€™t wait to see what they get.

4 Likes

I want people to stuck to their supposedly ā€œmature adultā€ words and behaviour.

So why are you talking to me, again? do I have to make you remember your own votes too not even 5 minutes after you issued them?

I mean she even called me once ā€œHordeletā€ā€¦ and then goes and makes a post over ā€œtoxic people ruining SFā€ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

itĀ“s actually hilarious once one thinks about itā€¦ the amount of denial some people reach regarding their own faults is marvelous to put it simple.

2 Likes

And really, I could care less if someone calls me a jerk or harsher on that level. Itā€™s the people that act like not expressing enough shame and remorse over a fictional event I had no hand in setting up or Iā€™m a legit bad person that Iā€™m sick of.

2 Likes

Void Elf Additions/Improvements-

-Racial Customizations/Lore

• Official Lore stating that High Elves and Void Elves are merging/interacting in some way.
    Potentially by having Alleriaā€™s troops from Allerian Stronghold in Outland follow her or by having some Void Elves join with the Silver Covenant in some fashion.

-Hair

• More hair color options in White/Black/Blond/Brown/Wine Red.
  • A Tendril, similar to the toggle for Night Elf Vines, for all Haircuts.
    This allows for more variety by more haircuts with or without tendrils.
  • Options to change the Affects on Tendrils. Like Glowing/Transparent/Corrupted.

-Ears/Markings

• Ear Size options.
  • Void Marks/Scars.
  • Entropic Embrace customizations.

Thatā€™s actually the two biggest hurdles off of the olā€™ list. Hopefully we can knock some more off but this is pretty good.

15 Likes

I LOVE seeing them crossed off!! Iā€™m so eager to see what they will be!

1 Like

I could ask you the same why are you responding back again? Oh right. Because you canā€™t get your hands off the keyboard to show that you are super keyboard warrior. Forgot.

2 Likes

SO much this. But then again to recognize oneĀ“s faults demands some measure of honesty, especially honesty with oneself.

Hypocritical people are NOT honest by deffinition.

Drede, wouldnĀ“t normal hair colors kinda imply a toggle by default?

i mean unless devs would try to implement ā€œHigh elfā€ cosmetic customizations with a huge tentacle in the middle of itā€¦ which would kinda contradict and defeat the whole point of the normal hair colors in the first place.

Though maybe IĀ“ll be right and we both will get ultimate monkey paw a.k.a. Devs literally copy paste 5 hair styles with 5 hair colors from the Belf model and call it a day.

Wrong, i never said I wasnĀ“t gonna entertain myself with your own show of delusion. You were. I have a thick enough skin dear, and enough self awareness to understand IĀ“m not a ā€œniceā€ poster underthe abitrary deffinition you guys use.

Soooooā€¦ chop,chop!!! up with that ignore feature, you only proving this (points to self) rude poster right with any new answer you make. I dare you to actually fulfill your words and not merely use them to make me laugh.

1 Like

Who needs Darkspear taking refugees from other tribes to give Horde forest trolls when we already have our own fully independent forest troll tribe and have since Classic?

Also, if we going to add forest trolls as just customization, then add a proper sub-race system as to properly represent them. They arenā€™t just jungle trolls but green and shouldnā€™t be treated as such.

Do you know what you write half of the time? Like I really donā€™t think you do. I am not sure if thatā€™s got to do with an issue of comprehension.

1 Like

Iā€™m just amazed. I kinda like these things because itā€™s an outlet to argue (which frankly Iā€™m not that comfortable with doing face to face) about something that has no real world import or significance. All just opinion on a story and gameplay elements, something where you can nerdrage at someone elseā€™s opinion but not feel like theyā€™re a bad person. And then people have to go and try and make it into that.

Waitā€¦ ear options are a big thing on your list?

Why? (genuinely curious it just seems like a minor thing to me.)

Right? And they need to be an ARā€¦ imo.

Feeling more inclined to this every day nowā€¦ still conflicted.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not him, but Iā€™d wager for most people that feel that way itā€™s some combination of itā€™s a really small and easy thing to add but still nice to have, and it helps with headcannoning a half elf.

2 Likes

Well, IĀ“m kinda not in lijne with Amani proper but Revantusk DEFFINITELY need to get represented.

I suppose the issue goes from modifying the Darkspear Troll model with the ā€œcorrectā€ measurements (frankly IĀ“ll admit to colorblindness cause I donĀ“t see the terrible difference in regards to color between Revantusk / Amani NPCs and the green color from the current playable Darkspear Troll model) OR making small modifications to the Zanda model regarding skin color and eyes.

EXACTLY. I mean at the end of the day NONE of us will stay playing the game just because of the eye colors of the toons.

We play because of our irl friends, period.

The issue with people like me is more about self awareness and honesty, i donĀ“t lie when I say I rather bluntly say the stuff cause honesty is my real policy. I have to employ enough hypocrisy while dealing with customers in my job, so I rather not continue the trend if i can avoid it.

IĀ“d say nowadays this would be the best approach but then i remember which company weĀ“re dealing with and frankly my expectations become nonexistant.

The only thing I know for sure so far is that you are literally and blatantly UNABLE to back up your own words with actions.

Pitiful. I expected more.

1 Like

lol, I am aware of what I said, which doesnā€™t change my view about you either. And honestly, at least I know what I write and read. On the other hand, you think that writing this huge essay thinking you are writing Kotaku quality of journal would make everyone think you are extremely chad keyboard warrior here.

Nah fam. Donā€™t work that way. We can dislike each other as much as we can, and you can keep talking about how you behave this way because you have bad days with customers in K-Mart or whatever you are working in. At the end of the day, you are just hurting yourself more by getting angrier and worked up.

Before you tell anyone to stop looking at the message for mental healthā€™s sake, know yourself and get some help. Writing that much with that aggressiveness isnā€™t even that healthy.

DonĀ“t steal my lines, Mrs. ā€œI refuse to read essays and I believe Im SO mature for acting like a high schooler ā€œmean girlā€, attitude witch hunting and all else included!!ā€ (I mean, you guys gave Lindsay Rachel Mcadams a run for her money and we all saw so).

Ignore feature, chop, chop!!! You are like two hours late already. Stop wasting time!!

4 Likes

Sounds like you arenā€™t pulling that ignore stunt first, so I guess we are gonna go for another round of lashing at each other then.

Btw, thatā€™s no oneā€™s line. Ms. Senorita. Please donā€™t pull Paris Hilton and think ā€œThatā€™s hotā€ is a trademark claimed by you.

/groans

You still here? Seriously? Not even directly calling you up on your failure was enough.

Meh, you became boring, so BEGONE!!! I suppose I will have to be the bigger person -as usual- and ignore your toon (so donĀ“t bother trying to answer after this post, cause I will NOT see it. I different from you DO back up my words with my actions).

2 Likes