Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Nice to ignore the “for now” part of the statement.

2 Likes

No ignoring. I mean they can change their minds, but for now it’s a few options not the full suite of options.

4 Likes

Those look like the ghost blade skins for the kingslayers

And what happens if they did give more High Elven customisations for the Void Elves? You going to pull the same move as Fyre and pull all this nonsense, thinking people should only be rolling one faction for everything?

Also, are you forgetting, Ion said, for the initial release of Shadowlands, their main focus for customisations were the Core Races?

2 Likes

In that case they’ll have actually let us know what’s going on. I’ll disagree and be disappointed, but it’s a game. I think the game is better if they make each race unique and concentrate on a strong story for each rather than just throwing out more options that will get ignored. But just personally, yeah, I’d rather people played what was already there rather than wasting time trying to get a clone on the other side, it’s a story, roll with what the story decides… But I’m not Blizz and lord knows they have no problems disrespecting the stuff I do like in game.

It’s just right now none of these statements are solid positions. They’re dodges that don’t step on future Blizz’s toes, whether there is some hidden story waiting to be revealed, or they just want the freedom to make something up down the road, they’re just telling us “Something’s going on, what could it be?” with nothing solid to answer it.

7 Likes

They look like a random drop from WoD to me.

Still.

Heritage weapons when, blizzard?

After the heritage armor quest debacle, and for the fact that we have objectively the most iconic choice for it, I call first dibs for Tauren!

3 Likes

Tauren getting a giant totem weapon would be wondrous.

I’m thinking they should get it for every two handed weapon heritage wise but also get regular type ones too.

3 Likes

Tauren should’ve gotten a totem weapon 17 years ago when WoW launched

It’s been the main tauren weapon since the moment they were introduced in WC3 and throughout WoW they’ve -constantly- been using it

Imagine blood elves without magic or orcs without axes

5 Likes

This. So much this.

My first toon was a darkspear. My second was a Tauren.

I. Wanted. That. Totem.

“It’s a game, but I’ll come post on the forums to make sure Alliance players never get what they want” pretty much sums it up, thank you very much.

5 Likes

What was your third?

1 Like

Orc. Orc shaman.

As opposed to the grand generosity of “Why should the horde have anything nice? They’re not allowed to have a pretty race so you have to give it to us no matter what the story says!”

5 Likes

10/10

My first was a Darkspear, followed by orc, then tauren

1 Like

See, that’s where Alliance got off better, my first was a dwarf hunter who had bear pets.

1 Like

My first was an Orc Warrior. And I failed with that one so badly.

I only ended up Alliance for two reasons.

1. I was at the time only able to play on my brother’s account so when I got my own account I didn’t want to remake my toons and began moving them over. A hard process back then.

And…

1. my friends wanted to play Alliance on another server cause despite knowing I was already playing when they started they didn’t ask what side or server I was on.

Then they abandoned me two months later.

That’s how I got into the game, coworkers prodding me into it, then they bail on me a little later

2 Likes

A tale as old as time.

So many of my current guildies have the same story.