Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

3 Likes

I am the helpā€¦

Heh, Let them.

Iā€™ll take pride in cutting them down for the Horde. Traitorous filth!

(Fenelon)

2 Likes

Ah but Mr. Orcā€¦ the light heals all woundsā€¦ let me get a naaru prime to help youā€¦

1 Like

Since you seemed to have lost who this ā€œsomeoneā€ was, Iā€™m nice and helping you find them

First, thanks for fulfilling that ā€œsomeoneā€™sā€ prophecy.

I see it took you almost 24 hours to come up with something.

Second, as always, youā€™re misrepresenting that ā€œsomeoneā€ you apparently donā€™t dare reply to directly, since that ā€œsomeoneā€ didnā€™t say anything like that, she said:

Considering that as you said, Mechagnomes turn into alarm-o-bots and not a regular kid either, it shows that they care enough about them to make the distinction and not make them look like regular gnomes, and as such, to make Void Elves, who have been changed by the Void, look like regular blood elves kids, would do exactly that.

Void Elves have been changed, Blizz clearly knows of the difference that is canon and you refuse to accept but that ā€œsomeoneā€ keeps bringing up, and that toy itā€™s a fun way to show it.

But as that ā€œsomeoneā€ said the hoop jumping itā€™s always amusing to watch.

5 Likes

I guess thats part of the point then. My main is almost identical to a high elf as it is. So close in looks that depending what hair color was chosen for a horde blood elf it be hard to tell the difference from further away. At this point, high elves ARE already a sub-look for void elves like the different skins for trolls/dwarves etc. The only one without a sub-look as a popular race is blood elves, which should get sanā€™layn as a sub-look.

2 Likes

Youā€™re gonna need a broom first. I hear Illidan made yours into glitter.

1 Like

They have one, high elves the complete look too. I hope they donā€™t get a sanlyan look simply because the problems and appropiateness of any type of undead paladins.

Illidan was only a set-back! We have spare naaru primes in the cabinet!

Thing is, (referencing your earlier post), those people did complain. They complained so much that human skin tones and blue eye colors on Void Elves would ā€˜ruin the gameā€™ essentially, or that it would be some abhorrent unimaginable thing Blizzard should never let pass.

Then Blizzard did it, and the world (of warcraft) still kept on truckin.

Now you donā€™t see any tirades about it because it already exists in the game, thereā€™s no more ā€˜trying to deny it from happening.ā€™

I feel like with hair color topic it will end up the same way.

9 Likes

Ohh I see Orange, Blonde Yellow, and Lighter Brown. Nice!

Responding on my Magā€™har, but Iā€™m also Fenelon/Oratuok.

Some folk will feel its worth the fight in either direction. Blizzard will eventually decide so while its nice to argue and bicker here and there its important to remember none of us will make that final decision.

And Iā€™m all for the Sanā€™layn being available, though I veer more towards them being an AR in fullā€¦ they just seem soā€¦ different than Blood Elves.

I do want to see many more things for Blood Elves. They feel right now like they kinda got shafted.

Good. Iā€™ll find your cabinets and make more glitter. lol

Honestly though I wonder if weā€™ll ever find out Eluneā€™s connection to the Naaru Primeā€¦

4 Likes

Use orc more often

2 Likes

I really need to get him into the SLsā€¦I was waiting for a skip through the introā€¦ but I donā€™t think thats coming. Hes supposed to be my Maldraxxus guy.

Couldnā€™t agree more, thread needs more orc

I agree, this thread could use some more orcs

More Orc. (Fenelon)

Yeah there should be more orcs posting imo

More orcs is always good.

Well, I do like orcs, so more of them is never bad for sure.