Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Man, I was really hoping the data mining they had towards the potential ability to customize that back during alpha/beta (i forgot which) would have let us go bonkers on it, and given them one like… purple outline version for the high elf guys.

I seriously wonder if that’s going to show up again next expansion.

1 Like

Don’t tell everyone what you did to that poor retired Tauren home.

I need to hit honor level 500, okay? Even Grandpa Sharphorn gives credit for that.

2 Likes

Oh look, he’s still doing the thing when he only partially quotes someone despite the fact that he keeps ignoring everyone can click on the arrow pointing down to see the whole context.

But you don’t try to weasel yourself out of only calling out one side. But then again, you don’t do that.

3 Likes

Yeah and I thought the neon white hair was gonna be a real thing. That would look so cool.

7 Likes

Now time for me to ask him for a loan.

1 Like

Black hair.
And I still remember when they were trying to gatekeep that too because it’d steal from blood elves.

Black hair.

3 Likes

i need black hair!

love the name

The bad behavior that was being reacted to was apparently impersonation when that didn’t happen.

Define calling out. If I’m expected to call out every single insult sorry but that’s just not possible. Especially with the current mud slinging going on right now. If you just want me to say it’s wrong to do when brought up in a conversation then fine but expecting people to make a post for every single individual problem I see is absolutely absurd.

4 Likes

All races should have a jet black color imo

3 Likes

You think your posts are worth reading?

All you do is harass, misquote and lie about lore. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I get all the information I need from the first sentence, you antis are all one-note. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

All I’ve seen you do is shame people for reacting to bad behavior as opposed to commenting on the actual bad behavior so yeah I find that in poor taste, because you’ve been consistent on that that’s where you’ve shown your consistency.

1 Like

Except blood elves.
We can take it from them. Literally steal it.
They can go back to having kind of black hair.

Falsely accusing someone of impersonation is reacting to bad behavior?

2 Likes

Maybe you should look at your own bad behaviour first… Name and Shaming, Harrasment… Gosh, it never ends with you Lann.

9 Likes

I don’t have any receipts beyond the last week for this particular poster but unlike many I’ve seen call things out, the two times I’ve seen this one do it they’ve been consistent.

Everyone has a bias, but I don’t think this poster means to pick one side over another.

There are far worse posters in this thread who call things out. This one I don’t think deserves particular ire.

OK, I can see that viewpoint.

How do you feel about alternate colors?

It’s certainly something to keep an eye out for.

2 Likes

I still want to know if this was about theft of a name or me pretending to be me or something.

Nobody not muted has explained it to me yet.

2 Likes

Let’s talk about actually impersonating someone because that did happen. And yes you shamed people’s reactions to that.

And now you find it hard that the person who admitted to alt hopping every post wouldn’t signal a red flag from someone to say maybe this is happening again?

1 Like

WHAT?

I find this an outrage. I demand a lawyer.

3 Likes