Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

3 Likes

If we’re speaking factually you’d realize that while impersonation is bad and is against the CoC. Actively creating drama over it instead of making a ticket and letting blizzard deal with it is also against the CoC. By actively trying to callout the poster that did that you are antagonizing that poster and trying to pick a fight.

3 Likes

At least post on Lore. At least. It seems pretty intellectually dishonest at this point to know who your Alts are and still choose different personalities based on who you’re posting under.

7 Likes

Oh the concern of how much worse it is to call out people’s bad behavior than the bad behavior itself.

4 Likes

Considering we all know it’s him anyway it would be smarter that way.

2 Likes

Here you go, full screenshot, just freshly taken

https://i.imgur.com/2aMF1Cg.png

Easy to accuse someone of doing something, but not easy proving it.

After all, the forum mods, or community managers, what ever they are called, they can see everything everyone is doing.

1 Like

That’s some serious logical ju-jitsu, where you turn it around and make the person who is doing all the antagonizing and the one who is picking a fight into the victim.

5 Likes

i appreciate your horribly drawn star

If someone is a victim of harassment they don’t need to subject everyone else to the drama going on and start confrontations. File a ticket and be done with it. I think that’s a fair critique to give.

1 Like

I mean i just say what i say on my toon i aint got anything to hide lel idk why people gotta hide

Kind of yikes where was this energy when they spent a day dredging up quotes from when I was supportive of HE options and tried to say that said x y z about my character, in fact where is this energy any time they take time out of their day to harass people against HE options who argue in good faith

3 Likes

I think people just like to be mean for the sake of being mean and I say that as someone that’s generally pretty nice to everyone but for some reason always has people batter me for having opinions different from theirs.

Not that I have to tell you about that given it happens to you more than me but still.

1 Like

i mean who cares whos alt is who if they are misusing the report system we will find out who it is enough .

1 Like

Sometimes people have to pretend others are bad so they don’t feel guilty about the things they do to them.

3 Likes

I will only say this, what Blizzard needs to do is have it so, likes and flags are bound to the account not to each individual character. It would stop mass flagging with alts and mass liking with alts.

13 Likes

And remove the limit on likes, it’s a really dumb thing to have a limit on.

8 Likes

You can’t mass flag with alts.

Please, by all means, go try it though.

1 Like

Oh joy, is it time for the Bi-weekly Blood Elf* Blowup?

Wake me when we’re done.

*Yes, I know it’s everyone, but blood elf is alliterative and I’m a simple woman.

To make it easier if you’re interested.

It wouldn’t be an issue if Lore just admitted it was him and noted it when he posted on his alts.

This.

Doubly this.

1 Like

This works if they open up all classes to all races. Then you can use glyphs to be able to customize the character/class you want to play. Because to me a Void Knight isn’t a warrior, it’s everything a paladin would have, particularly retribution. I’d have to have all of the abilities more void oriented.

1 Like