Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Nice bait.

3 Likes

A solid black would be nice.

14 Likes

Presen-Tation!!!

https://d2e111jq13me73.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/styles/share_link_image_large/public/screenshots/csm-movie/megamind-1.jpg?itok=JoV-NTsc

5 Likes

No, cause then there would be no use for blood elves, if night Bourne get all night elves styles we will talk

4 Likes

Shave all pandas!

Anyway, yes, give us options. Give blood elves some fel hair too!

Velf women dont even get that color. SO UNFAIR! Cos id rock that :smiley:

3 Likes

Lol, wishful thinking but we didn’t even get the actual Night Elf model for Nightborne we got a tweaked one. :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I think we all agree nightborne were simply
 lacking. Not fair to you horde.

9 Likes

I’m so glad to see how many people are showing their support for this addition :smiley:

5 Likes

Spare customization Blizz
 I am starving
 pls

5 Likes

I do agree that all races should have white and black. Those are neutral tones already.

12 Likes

I don’t need blond but would appreciate black and brown at least. And instead of copying belf hairstyles, I would like to see new unique non-tentacle hairstyles.

6 Likes

<----also in the give white and black hair camp. Especially black. “black as the VOID” Blizzard seriously. Then again every race (exempting perhaps LF draenei) should have black and white hair as options
not the weird greenish dark shade so many have instead.

6 Likes

Oh go wear one of your tired played out feathered or pony tail styles. How about a top knot? I’m hot af and edgy like Daryl.

1 Like

Gnomes can have pink hair. How come my void elf can’t be blonde like freaking Alleria?

6 Likes

Because visual distinction is still important thankfully. Somehow I think you’ll be fine with two visual themes considering you’re only missing 10% of what keeps Blood Elves visually distinct.

13 Likes

Okay how about instead you get some additional haor colors that aren’t ours - some not void, some void?

(will add that I do think velves should have white and black hair options)

I actually prefer void elf male looks but that’s cause I have a thing for emo bois that look like they’re dying.

1 Like

Shoulda just rolled belf, instead of a discount/welfare velf.

Void elfs, the Great Value of horde belfs.

7 Likes

I think that the game is better with more options.

10 Likes

Void elf MEN already get black. WTF blizz.

Sure. We already had this convo 3 days ago. Way to be prompt.