Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

I absolutely agree with the colors (and hair) since they comply with the lore.

As for paladin, I’d prefer it only happened if it was given a Void re-skin since lore suggests Void Elf paladins would be impossible.

3 Likes

Agree. And personally I’d like if they were renamed to something more fitting. Introduce a class skin system and unique spell effects and names. Apply it for other non-traditional paladins as well:

Voif elf paladin: Inquisitor
Some renamed spells;
Holy light -> Dark salve
Flash of light -> Flash of void
Hammer of wrath -> Hammer of twilight
Blessing of kings -> Blessing of the old ones

Push this thread past ripcord.

What else can High Elf fans ask for, though? The vast majority literally detest green eyes. Silvermoon City? Those amount to, what? 4-6 people, 2 of which are known trolls? Golden eyes are impossible, it’s incompatible with the Void.

So yes, natural hair colors is really the only thing left they have to ask for. I mean sure they can also ask for invisible Entropic Embrace skins and what not (I did ask for those in the past, when Void Elves weren’t my cup of tea - now I want more and different EE skins), but that wouldn’t encroach on Blood Elf themes or anything like that.

4 Likes

More?

Like what?

Alleria’s EE is darker, for instance. Imagine something like this:

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2020/20/3/1589357692-5eziqeucz1.png

4 Likes

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2020/20/3/1589357692-5eziqeucz1.png

Hmm not bad.

7 Likes

Also it would be nice if we could choose the color of our EE hair. And if we ever get tattoos, its color as well (when EE procs).

6 Likes

I kinda imagine it’ll all be tied together if they did that.

Pick this color of EE and your hair of this color is that color, and your tattoo of this color is this one.

Pick another color of EE and your hair of that same color is another color, and your tattoo is another one as well.

Though that would be nice.

3 Likes

Always thought Entropic Embrace would look like Alleria’s, I welcome it very much should they ever decide to allow it.

5 Likes

Well there is:
New styles for hair
Alleria style markings
Ear length options
A way to deal with the racial

I can’t remember if there’s anything else, but those are the main ones from my list.

3 Likes

Yeah but those don’t affect Blood Elves’ “faction uniqueness” that a few posters seem to worry about.

So I don’t expect them to be upset at High and Void Elf fans asking for stuff like that.

2 Likes

You can make it go, actually!

There’s this code that if you macro it into your main abilities, it will get cancelled automatically every time it procs, and you’ll never see your character go full blue if it bothers you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, you’re very optimistic it seems. At least much more optimistic than I am!

1 Like

Me and many others are not the ones trying to shove Void elves into a box they will never be able to break out from, that’s you.

4 Likes

Not a sweep dude, it literally says via story your not them. The customization is for rp purposes only.

2 Likes

Paladins in WoW had been always about the light. A non-light baised paladin does not exist in WoW, what you want is a new class, I suggest you ask for that instead of this

1 Like

Correction: What I proposed for is a ‘class skin’ system. Ergo the void elf ‘paladin’ is actually an ‘Inquisitor’.

Effectively it is a new class in name but in regards to class balance it’s just a paladin.

I propose this apply to Tauren ‘paladins’ as well, they should be Sunwalkers with their own spell names and effects.

Blessing of kings for example is hardly relevant to Tauren lore.

7 Likes

Fair warning, you’re talking to a wall.

But then again, I often do the same myself.

2 Likes

Still has to be lore appropriate, which is why they abandoned the idea.

2nd it wouldn’t work like that for paladins at all since the void goes against their entire story of being warriors of the light that praises, takes in, and literally exudes, the light.

Also you are incorrect with the

Thing.

1 Like