Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Yes, please!

For the quel’dorei!

1 Like

It’s astounding how many new supports we have! I’m so proud of this community, and happy that we have all been able to join together like this. All this, while not even having a single person in opposition! It just goes to show how universally desired Blood Elf hair options for Void Elves is. Keep up the wonderful work, Blizzard is certain to listen.

3 Likes

:joy:

You’re so naughty hahaha

Westfall should be the new starting area for void elves, because they get treated like homeless people around here. So, they might as well just go there. Maybe they can beg the guards for food or scraps.

This doesn’t make sense, but your vague comments are all you have while there’s ‘dev statements’ backing up what I desire, that’s really all that needs to be said at this point as you seem to be in ‘last word’ mode.

I mean all this shows is that we have different interpretations for the statements given, only way to know who is ‘in the clear’ is to wait until Void Elves and other AR get their customization updates.

This is equal to saying, “that doesn’t mean much to me so it’s not important”. The irony considering you plead Blizzard to take into account what you wish for over others’ desires.

Nah, the point I was making was some options are given simply for the sake of having more options. You tried to quip that 1 example in existence means it was lore based. So I’m just following your quip.

But anyways like I said at the beginning. Go ahead and get the last word, there’s nothing to be gained in these sorts of conversations with you.

Keep pleading Blizzard denies giving more HE customization to VE which goes in direct conflict of their state goals for increased customization options. I’m sure that’ll work out well for you like it has in the past. :wink:

3 Likes

How about we have a Starting Area where the Void Elves claim Northern Lordaeron and have a home of their own.

2 Likes

The statement had to do with how they were stepping away from the old system that had you canonically start as say a human from Elwyn into the new system where you’d be a human from wherever you wanted to be from. So they were backing up the idea that if you said your character was something that’s what they are. If you want to play a core race Dwarf as a Dark Iron that’s good. That doesn’t mean that a core Dwarf would get DI customizations or the reverse. So likewise with a Void elf you can call it a high elf or whatever you want, but that does not mean you’ll get all the customizations you might want.

Yeah, and mine is the one that’s just taking at its word and not adding on extra promise to it.

It’s also pointing out that there are tons of things that both sides interact with on the regular that we don’t get to play. It’s just not a good argument, if they add they they add them, but they don’t owe you anything because of some NPCs. And especially NPCs that are little more than set dressing.

You made an incorrect statement about the lore not being there and I pointed that out. Instead of being corrected you shifted it into another excuse of why you should get what you want.

3 Likes

But then what happens to Telogrus Rift?

:frowning:

I want a dark Silvermoon there

4 Likes

We have a home of our own.

It’s the Telogrus Rift.

Better to build it up.

5 Likes

Why cant void elves run their own barbershop?

Gnomes know more about beauty?

Was someone telling them they couldn’t have a barbershop? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It depends dude, if the devs indeed confirm the blunder you vouched for in the other thread (a.k.a. “Holy Lightforging” caused by the Sunwell) is the correct interpretation then you people WILL have a case for both “voidins” and golden eyes, after all those will inevitably become part of the High elf experience as per canon lore.

And then only Fel green eyes would be the ONLY difference between both racial customizations (that is, IF Helfers don’t start pushing for them for their warlock aesthetics and cite they deserve to get them cause Velves were former Belves). That’s a pathetic difference for supposedly different races tbqh.

I just hope that if you people get the “normal” hair colors, that you’ll stop there (the jewerly you can get exclusively if you must, is frankly nothing but a waste of space and something most people ignored) . Let us keep whatever the devs deem to give to the Belves in the future, if not in “principle” (you can get tattoos but please, vouch for a freaking different aesthetical design closer to Alleria) at least in actual looks.

Or, its confusion over people. I still hold that BEs are not HEs and never will be and the same goes for VEs, but Lore stands by the opposite opinion (and no offense meant, just pointing out the contrast in differing opinions). I don’t remember Lore from back in 2018, but that was a long time ago so maybe I am mistaken.

Some players did lump them together back in the old threads though just like some actually wanted VEs to absorb HE customization, but some wanted them to be a separate AR.

I still don’t like VEs as the HE option, but that’s the route Blizz wants to take, so I am working with what we got.

5 Likes

Gnomes have more hair colors than void elves?

1 Like

Exactly. It’s the direction Blizz is going in so that’s clearly why fans are advocating for those options. It’s literally where Blizzard is allowing them to be.

8 Likes

what most of these threads are eventually reduced to

6 Likes

5 Likes

Can we get a manager in here? I want to know what Blizzard thinks about this topic.

1 Like

Good luck.

They’ve had plenty of time to respond to these threads and so far the only real response has been closing some of them.

I’ve even sent them requests for clarification over twitter a few times. They never respond to this.

1 Like

I just read this, don’t you mean that Void Elves can look just like blood Elf Death Knights. I mean it is hard for a class that existed a decade or more before the other race was even a twinkle in it creators eyes. To take a aesthetic from a race that doesn’t exist. Blue hair, silver hair and grey skin belonged to belf dks long before Void Elf’s ever existed. So what you are saying is they gave Void Elves the Blood Elf DK options so that void elves could resemble belf DKs. Not only are they trying to replicate the normal belf look but they can already replicate the DK look 100%

4 Likes