Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

And we already found the guy who you just mentioned. Haha. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Awww, I shall miss you even though we have never ran into one another in game and I hope you enjoy Paladin. :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

And yet, I can wear the Silver Covenant tabard and grind rep with them on Persistentā€¦ but no matter how hard I try, I canā€™t do that on my blood elf pally.

a mystery

7 Likes

Lann and Uuwuu, chasing us back on topic.

ā€¦though it completely worked on me, so. Hmm.

1 Like

Excuse me

Iā€™m fine with the discussion, but I also engaged the other poster since they insisted on the topic donā€™t put that on me thanks.

Play a gnome.

Play a gnome in PvP especially and level through bgs. It is legitimately some of the most fun you can haveā€¦ and man, is it hilarious how personally orc warriors take it when your gnome monk with the math pun name melts them.

1 Like

As the old saying goes, it takes two to tango. You chose to engageā€¦ and then I chose to engage with you, so Iā€™m not putting myself on a pedestal of side topic enjoyment.

1 Like

On topic Iā€™m a bit torn.

I donā€™t want a carbon copy of Blood Elves given over to the Void Elf players but I donā€™t care if UVs (technical term for textures) from other races and/or other hues are given and non-belf hairstyles are given that achieve the high elf goals all that much.

I think ombre hair colors and starcursed stuff is neat looking too.

I think thereā€™s a lot of things that could cross over but Iā€™m concerned that even with a middle ground and both sides getting a win the demands for a carbon copy of Blood Elves like the OP demanded will not stop.

Iā€™m also concerned about demands for paladins and Silvermoon which Iā€™ve seen people post several times in the past (probably trolling but not sure). It feels like nothing is sacred and that makes me less receptive to finding a way to make everyone happy and much more inclined towards being a fite-birb.

3 Likes

So then you should have included yourself Lann uwu and I.

Instead of just two

I even followed the other part back up so itā€™s not really indicative of me being the sole reason we canā€™t converse, I welcome any discussion with you Sledge :hugs:

I recognize you followed it up with this, but I would say the same thing about myself, not that its a bad thing but it seemed like amplifying my role as if to suggest I donā€™t too enjoy friendly conversations being had, and your role is more just ā€œit worked on youā€

1 Like

Letā€™s just chill for a bit after things got heated

5 Likes

Usually, if a claim is as dumb as ā€œSilvermoon for the Allianceā€, I assume someone is either trolling or someone I wouldnā€™t care to engage with because it is OBVIOUSLY going to be annoying. Though I have occasionally flung myself into THOSE topics on occasion.

Thereā€™s already been more copy pasting than there should be with void elves and blood elves, because Blizzard is lazy. Iā€™d also like to see any other void elf customization assets come from the Alliance or be made fresh. But I wouldnā€™t mind sharing night elf assets with their fancy skinny raisin cousins.

My priority is always going to be on the widest variety of customizations to represent lore friendly faction options.

Though honestly, Iā€™ve never come around to Manā€™ari eredar on either side.

2 Likes

I want them to update the Thalassian lynxes to look like thisā€¦ And make void ones for void elves.

This may or may not just be an excuse for posting cat pictures.

I mean look at the ears. Totally fitting for a cat that belongs to elves.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, they still look so shoddy compared to the newer model.

Since theyā€™re a modified druid asset as far as I can recall, it makes no sense as to why they donā€™t just pallet swap that to red and yellow.

Yess! A void/star Lynx

2 Likes

Do you have an example I am not familiar with a newer model I do recall the old lynxes

void lynx, now Iā€™m starting to mix up games

1 Like

I was thinking of the new night elf/worgen/troll/tauren cat.

ā€¦though on that note, another thing Iā€™d love to see is those models separated out a bitā€¦

Blood elves are not blood elves. they are high elves with an edgy nickname. Void elves are not void elves. They are high elves that went into the void. /thread

1 Like

Speaking of druids, Iā€™m really annoyed Kalimdor tauren and Darkspear get the generic night elf stag for their travel forms instead of a kodo and raptor.

Iā€™d also like to see all druid races get unique aquatic forms, which is currently Zandalari and Kul Tiran exclusive.

4 Likes

since Iā€™ve been reading story forum nonsense, Iā€™ll just leave it at I have many rants about night elf stuff taking over my cow stuff.

Although I think Kodo would be a better tank form, maybe use something more like one of those gazelle like animals from the Barrens for travel.

3 Likes

The druid form you were referring to you mean? Iā€™ve never really played druid so thatā€™s probably why I donā€™t have a reference point, I do have a low level NE Druid I named Lannisatyr but havenā€™t played him I kinda remember customizing his druid skin? But I thought someone said it was just the legion skins or idk