Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Well the Light hurts them.

Like, we’re not talking about Calia’s Lightforged Undead type - we’re talking about actual Death Undead being Light Paladins. Afaik they can’t be infused with the Light, they simply die. Just using the Light hurts them

It causes pain, but it’s not physical damage to their body.
Undead with enough faith can already be holy priests, and there already exist a number of Undead Paladins.

2 Likes

That is one of many main issues some take with it.

I agree with Lore though.

There isn’t any proof to them dieing.

It’s just hell.

1 Like

Isn’t it canon though that Paladins use the Light to kill Undead? And that the Undead are vulnerable to the Light?

It really depends on how it’s used, like any cosmic force.

3 Likes

My paladin used the light to kill a wolf the other day.

(that’s a lie it was two or so months ago… I haven’t been playing)

On the topic of undead elves, we have Nerus Moonfang, a follower in the paladin order hall. A Kaldorei ghost who became a retribution pally alongside Delas Moonfang who was a priest ally in WoD. They had a neat storyline in the paladin order hall, so crazier things have been done :>

3 Likes

I still don’t entirely understand the hell that was…

Lol

Night Elf Pallies when though blizz?

3 Likes

lol

Ok, guess I’ll have to concede. I just read Wowpedia and indeed it doesn’t seem like Undead would die if they were Paladins:

When undead channel the Light, they do not disintegrate or explode from channeling the Light, though they may wish they would. Instead, it feels to them as if their entire bodies are being consumed in righteous fire. Forsaken healed by the Light (whether the healer is Forsaken or not) are effectively cauterized by the effect: the wound is healed, but the healing effect is cripplingly painful. Thus, Forsaken priests are beings of unwavering willpower. Forsaken and death knight tanks suffer nobly when they have priest or paladin healers in the group, and Sir Zeliek really hates himself.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Light

I still prefer them as a Forsaken option, though.

2 Likes

I really want Nelf Paladin

4 Likes

Uhm they don’t have to officially be alliance to hate the horde though?

1 Like

I stopped caring about lore with Lothraxion and made a felblood elf paladin while I was beta testing Legion because if a dreadlord can become lighty, a Blood Knight under Kael’thas that was sent to become a felblood elf, did so, decided it was a huge mistakes and fled the throne is by comparison unremarkable.

2 Likes

You’re claiming I am a bad person basically because of quotes from when I was Pro HE and had a bad perception of people that I have apologized for publicly and went out of my way to make amends and will go on record to defend as really good people because of their stances where it matters.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/please-dont-add-forced-lgbt-representation/482514/1343

Now you’re back tracking, and deleting posts that are pertinent in a discussion you initiated?

I have never had the takes you have displayed nor do I argue in bad faith, and when I mess up I have no problem apologizing but when I do mess up it’s not on as telling things as the examples I provided for you.

1 Like

This guy is the biggest yikes I’ve seen not get flagged and deleted.

2 Likes

Spoopy!

6 Likes

Who?

The guy whose anti-LGBTQIA posts are being quoted for some reason probably.

1 Like

I’m sure as long as they are taking jabs at me the HE community will throw him likes.

I hope I my point came across on why being pro or anti doesn’t equate to being a bad person though.

I’m not entirely sure what someone’s opinions of that topic has to do with this threads topic.

Wait, so that one’s pulling out old stuff from when we used to rip into each other like it’s still relevant?

1 Like