Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

6 for male (7 if you count bald.)
4 for female (5 if you count bald.)

Sorry. Minor quibble.

Also, Scuzeme!?

haha your name amuses me too much.

Also Forest Trolls when?

3 Likes

Do you actually think I care that much about Void Elves?

Iā€™m surprised btw that some people still seem to have an undertone of the ā€˜you donā€™t have it now so you wonā€™t get it in the futureā€™ argument.

These new customization options coming in 9.1.5 reiterate the message that Blizzard already said that customization is an ongoing process that wonā€™t cease. The extra options coming for Void Elves and the other mentioned races proves that.

7 Likes

I like the way you think!

1 Like

No, I just had the information. I happened to be fiddling with the creator when I saw the post. Though I was playing with dwarvesā€¦

I like freedom ('murica :eagle: ) with when it comes to my character customization. If thatā€™s considered ā€˜unauthenticā€™ Iā€™ll take it! :grin:

4 Likes

Thinking about it. Weā€™re in a fantasy world full of magical potions and illusion magic. Different hair colors really shouldnā€™t be so controversial with that in mind. Should request an array of options for all races from Blizzard really.

Pink hair with a gradient of white would be nice to have for VEs. Shimmer hair.

6 Likes

It was never controversial to Blizzard thatā€™s for sure. The controversy came from a specific group only.

4 Likes

Well this is general discussion. Weā€™re an emotional bunch.

4 Likes

Wellā€¦ you know what they say about the Void and its insatiable hungerā€¦

I so wanna Void bomb the Sunwell and force mass convert Blood Elves to Void Elves. Then we could use the new Voidwell to convert new recruits Ć  la Alleria. Regardless of their race.

:octopus:

2 Likes

Fair enough, not sure why you thought Iā€™d care given I donā€™t main Void Elves or Alliance but either way.

Great, Iā€™m glad we established that because now thereā€™s no need to carry on.

1 Like

That is a faction war story I can get behind.

1 Like

Now this is the type of GM we all need.

7 Likes

In the end, Void Elves will reign supreme. Itā€™s just a matter of time.

And tentacles.

Probably because youā€™re the 2nd highest post count in this thread. Seems like an easy enough observation :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

And if you actually read most of the posts in this thread, they arenā€™t about Void Elves but I highly doubt you actually do because Iā€™m not one of your little friends.

1 Like

So, most of your posts in a Void Elf thread arenā€™t actually about Void Elves?

:thinking:

Just being curious here.

3 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t because a lot at a glance looks like back-forth futile bickering.

I donā€™t know who my little friends are though either :thinking:

3 Likes

The Void Elves are just enlightened that the Old Gods are the true gods of this universe. The Titans wanted mindless followers, while the Old Gods blessed beings with free will. :crazy_face:

Nā€™zoth supported and encourage our murder hobo ways. They get us.

3 Likes

Most of my posts are to agree or disagree with other people or to call people out like you the other day necroing a bunch of threads just to start drama with people.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Whatever you say dude.

2 Likes