Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Agreed. And that’s why I think it’s a mistake to try and predict where they’re going to go next.

2 Likes

Regardless of the anti’s/pro’s, there is a clear loser here. The void elf fans that enjoyed the elves the way they where and wanted to see them developed more towards the void side of things. Seeing them go more into their natural looks is a loss for VE fans as they could be developed better with more unique void features.

1 Like

Predicting, sure. But in terms of asking for customization that players wanted added - Blizzard has literally beckoned the players to suggest more ideas for what they’d like to see added as options for all the races.

6 Likes

The intent of every AR is you see their story explored with the culmination being they join a side. VEs are the only odd ones out in this regard. But I doubt we’ll see much of any AR having much significant race development story wise going forward.

3 Likes

And that’s all anyone is doing, putting out what they want to see in the customizations, be it new stuff or respect for distinction.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hey guys there’s a shadow realm.

Just a note that character services are half off and I’d buy two faction changes if void elves had blonde hair. I’d actually buy them at full price.

ALLERIA HAS BLONDE HAIR

7 Likes

To be fair, I don’t think many characters that we create can have things that our faction leaders have. That evidence falls short when most faction leaders have distinct, unique customizations and models.

2 Likes

Alleria also acquired her void powers in a massively different way. You can’t compare.

4 Likes

So your stance on new customization is “that’s not a player character”. By that logic, then they should take away straight backed orcs. Thrall isn’t a PC.

4 Likes

And get rid of the Night Warrior that every night elf can be now.

2 Likes

Seems pertinent to bring up again that in the spirit of requesting additional lore for VEs as well as maintaining visual distinction that the request to have Alleria updated model wise + story to better reflect the void seems more valid than ever.

2 Likes

I mean, if lore is a factor then take the void elves out completely. Seriously. They are so stupid

1 Like

I think delving more into the void and the ethereals as well as Drust Druidic magic for the Ren’dorei would be amazing.

4 Likes

I just consider them LED highlights :haircut_woman:

So you admit you’re not a fan of VEs yet your request centers around un voiding them?

:face_with_monocle:

Blood Elves are High Elves and the option is always there for you :hugs:

2 Likes

Void Elves are also High Elves, we already have that option. And we’re getting more customisations for them in the future too, so either way, it is time to stop playing this silly game of “if you want this, roll a blood elf”.

If you’re upset that you think Blood Elves got nothing, then request for something for the Blood Elves. Ion did say that customisations are an on-going process, and that they are never completely done.

11 Likes

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Like why can’t we get Void Elves that are like Namielle from Monster Hunter?

1 Like