Void elf Heritage armor

Seems to suit casters best imo…

blood elf necromancer.

You should charge people for this, my gosh!!

1 Like

I made mine a warlock and love her!

How did you get that demon to hold those swords?? I thought you couldn’t use 2 glyphs on the same spell?

He really should. The attention to detail and creativity is something I could never pull off.

2 Likes

Idk how to use 2 swords, but the glyph allows him to do the same has the weapon glyph

2 Likes

You’re too kind! I’m happy to help free of charge!

2 Likes

I ended up with this after your suggestions. <3

You could make a guide on how to use each heritage set for each class / armor-type!

The main thing is color matching which isn’t always easy considering we don’t have a dye system. Some armor types are easier to match to some heritage armors. The tabards can help in this regard

2 Likes

Warlock has the best options, but a Survival Hunter is pretty cool with the Black Ice polearm that you can get off of Malygos in the Wrath expansion. There is also some Sunwell mail gear and some pvp gear that match with the heritage colors.

Here is the hunter I came up with

We really do need a dye system in this game. FFXIV has one on top of a Transmog system called Glamours.

2 Likes

Ya I play FFXIV as well :slight_smile:

Sadly, I doubt the wow dev team will invest the time and resources necessary to give us dyes. It would require an extensive amount of work since the textures wow uses have the colors baked in and arent designed to change colors.

What I could see wow doing (since the tech exists already) is allowing us to tint items. By tinting I mean the same effect that the Wraithchill and the new 8.3 Void Edge weapon illusions give. It colors the entire item. If that could be adapted to armor pieces as well, it would be a close approximation of a dye system.

1 Like

Speaking of Wraithchill I really ought to get that preorder sorted.

Here’s my hunter in a heritage mail variant:

The Void Elf heritage armor lends itself well to this sort of mix and match because the boots and gloves are chunky and actually match… whereas in say the Blood Elf heritage’s case, they gave them socks instead of boots that match the gloves.

Stop tempting me in making a Void elf Hunter.

What items did you add?!

DO IT. Their racial is perfect for MM. (not hindered while casting)

And here’s a rogue in a heritage leather variant:

The artifact skin assassination daggers are perfect with this imo.

Oh and if you want to do the heritage without being barechested you can always do this which just uses the tabard and a shirt:

Rich Purple Shirt matches perfectly as well. ((If you don’t have it yet, there are hundreds for sale on Moon Guard. ))

ptr example: https://i.imgur.com/vCmn0ki.jpg ((My Auction gnome makes for a good PTR test character. I should actually change the name when I race and gender change them on the PTR))

1 Like