Void elf Heritage armor

What class do you think best pulls this off?

Shadow priest, it just screams everything a void elf is lol

13 Likes

Beard class…hic!

2 Likes

I got a void elf warlock rocking the look.

3 Likes

Deff Shadow Priest with there animations literally perfection, followed by the other two casters since Blood/Void Elf caster animations work with most odd shoulders, the rest seem to make the shoulders weird through the animations namely Warrior and Rogue (which sucks since Sub rogues use shadow magic).

They should rename that spec to Void Priest. It makes no sense for it to be a “Shadow Priest” with a “Void Form”.

8 Likes

Because it has a Shadowform and Shadow is a gateway to Void.

2 Likes

That shadowform doesn’t look “shadow” at all. It looks more void if anything.

2 Likes

I’m leveling a mage she is gonna be fabulous

Any clothie.

My warlock runs around in it and looks AMAZING.

2 Likes

I’d say any class can pull it off, though I feel mainly plate and mail classes look better with a “mixed” look.

For example, I feel like this “mixed” look on a Void Elf Warrior looks more appropriate for a plate wearer than the default look.

And if you want to have a “robed” look, this works fairly well (there’s a non-class specific version of this so any clothie can use it):

The downside to mixed outfits like these is the lack of the wings, though in the case of the plate I think that’s a plus to be honest.

12 Likes

Wow, that’s impressive.

2 Likes

Thanks! I scoured the transmog interface looking for a robe that would match the heritage armor so my female void elf clothies had a robe option. I mean, the bikini look is fine, but sometimes you want a little more modesty… or even just variety.

3 Likes

What is that robe?

The Heritage Armor is vastly easy to mix with other sets.

The robe is the mythic version of the Maddening Robe of Secrets:

It’s basically a “lookalike” of the Warlock tier robe from the Emerald Nightmare raid. It drops from Xavius on Mythic difficulty and should be solo farmable at level 55+ once Shadowlands hits.

2 Likes

rogues and shadow priests of course.

They’re all great. I’m seriously considering Void Elf Warrior cause of that first set you showed.

2 Likes

Did someone say VE Warrior?

Excuse the weapons, kinda hard to find something less blue and more void.

2 Likes

The wings look very “clothie” but the rest is quite metallic, probably a Hunter or Warrior.

3 Likes