Void elf Heritage armor

That will be easier in 8.3.

One of the things you can unlock from horrific visions is a void themed enchant illusion that colors/affects the whole weapon similar to the way wraithchill works. This will open up a much wider selection of weapons that can be matched with Void Elf heritage armor.

Hopefully Blizzard will continue to add more enchant illusions like this in a variety of colors (and allow bows/guns/shields/off-hands to use them).

EDIT: Here’s a screenshot of the new illusion called Void Edge on the warrior starting weapon:

5 Likes

As for this Shadow Priest, I genuinely liked the boost set better than the heritage so I went with that (and was still wearing it until fairly recently). To be fair, I’ve never seen what it looks like with the Ren’dorei Tabard, which would make it look much less like a bra with wings. It’s a little heavy looking in the arms and legs for a cloth class imo, if I get it it’ll be on the rogue I’m gonna level, I don’t love it but it might be better than other leather choices. I also think it might look better if I hide the winged shoulders, I’ve never liked wings on anything, in fact I’m glad Shadow doesn’t go all dark angel wings anymore, Void Form may be far from perfection mechanically but at least it looks better than that did.

Warlock is the only answer

3 Likes

I wish the purple back crest thing was a cape, so i could use it with more chest armors!

looks brilliant on a Warlock. The Particle effects match Void Walkers and the Netherlord’s Accursed Wrathsteed.

2 Likes

That Accursed Wrathsteed (pun intended)

I swear it could be the sole reason I’d roll a Void elf Warlock. It’s just, Shadow Priest abilities fit the race to a T but still, that mount, that demon summon, if I could just get rid of the green flake particle effects from Shadow spells in Affliction and maybe get a Shadowflame skin for Fire spell in Destruction completely with one over Chaos Bolt it’d be no contest.

I don’t player her due to blizzard making alts so tedious in BfA but this is mostly the Void elf set with a tunic subbed instead.

I’ve been a Warlock since 2005, got green fire and the title, so I’m very proud of my green fire, it’s why I run Destro.

Also …

You can easily get the Wings, by choosing your Shirt wisely, it goes from Bra to a full shirt.

https://i.imgur.com/N65BXTE.jpg

2 Likes

Since I only have a Void Elf Shadow Priest and this Affliction Warlock I would say those are the two best classes and specs for this armor look.

Caster in general fit it best

Spec would be Arcane, Shadow, Affliction or Demonology

Destro is best. You actually use the Void Walker, and can glyph the Soul Shards Void.

See my picture:

Well nothing wrong with using Green fire and being proud, I’m just looking for more options is all.

That actually makes me really want to make a void elf. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Check out my rogue… Love this look.

Please, sir, can you do this magic for Nightborne warriors?

Warlock. The classhall mount and your blueberry pet looks amazing with the heritage armor.

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of the helm so I replaced it with the Darkshore hat, it works well with Demonology as one of the floating heads has the same gold tint armor and purple glow.

Its mainly cause the spells are orange or green

Plus you can glyph the Felguard to look different and fits really well with the armor

And you can still use the Voidwalker on Affl

I really tried to make this work. The big roadblock being that the gloves and boots for the Nightborne heritage set are just flat textures with no dimension. Using those does nothing to mask their spindly arms and legs and I feel thats something you really want to do, especially as a warrior.

The good news is, I managed to put together something decent, but it’s not as good as I’d have liked it to be.

The required mogs are:

Helm: Your choice. I usually eschew helms but you can use the heritage with this.
Shoulders: Heritage
Chest: Duskwatch Adjudicator’s Chestplate/ Breastplate of Kel’balor
Tabard: Heritage
Bracer: Heritage (not seen)
Gloves: Warsinger’s Gauntlets
Belt: Heritage
Legs: Thunderpeak Legguards
Boots: Warsinger’s Sabatons

If you have access to the old High Warlord pvp mogs, you can substitute the warsinger’s gloves and boots for those since they are a bit chunkier.

For a two-handed weapon, I think the Ethereum Nexus-Reaver (two handed axe) looks really nice.

2 Likes

All I know is they need to fix the clipping issues with the collar and longer male hairstyles.