Void Elf Hairstyles

yes more hairstyles. and voidy stuff too.

Technically they didn’t

You all just got scared of the sunwell blowing up and kicked them out. They had zero intention of ever leaving Quel’thelas

2 Likes

I want Night Elves and Nightborne to have the same ear customizations, as the Void and Blood Elves, do. Like, actually short Night Elf and/or Nightborne ears and not just slightly shortened.

I also want to see the non-tentacled versions of the hairstyles look better, too.

Instead of turning the tentacles invisible, can we turn the tentacles into actual hair?

2 Likes

oh my i’m busted

1 Like

While I agree that each race has some distinctive hairstyles, I feel like 95% of them are just hairstyles. Like, why can’t all of the long hair, ponytails, spiky up-do’s, etc be propagated onto every race, both genders? I mean, if my female Orc wants the flat-top haircut that human males get, why not? A hairstyle is just hair, arranged in an aesthetically pleasing arrangement for that specific person. You basically have barbers around the world saying, “Yes, I know how to do that hairstyle, but not for you.” lol

I also don’t want it to stop there. There are a lot of opportunities for cool hairstyles, facial hair, jewelry, etc, and I would like to see new customizations added every patch.

The males especially, they all look like they live in their parents basement

That’s because they do.

1 Like