Void Elf Hairstyles

We need a few more options.

29 Likes

Yes, hand crafted and unique and not taken from the blood elves . . . We deserve the same level of effort everyone else gets.

25 Likes

Yes! More tentacle styles plzkthx! :hugs:

13 Likes

This topic is important.

3 Likes

People are going to complain about velf players asking for more, but a lot of the male velf hairstyles still look like they were deliberately made to look inferior to their closest male belf equivalents, because apparently being corrupted by the void means you have to have huge bald spots, but only if you’re a dude

2 Likes

It would be nice if one day they combined the blood elves and void elves, and just let the player choose their faction. I get it. That’s a lot to ask for and probably won’t ever happen, but in the mind of a player… players really want cool features like this!

2 Likes

Maybe let them sort out the new bugs and stuff first before demanding new things jeez Louise

5 Likes

Yes, we do require more hairstyles

2 Likes

I want at least one long, beautiful hairstyle for male velfs :elf:

1 Like

obvious bait.

3 Likes

all i want for the wow winter solstice is new hairstyles. hehe

you look awesome btw. everytime i see your avatar it reminds me of paintings from the far away past on some castle wall. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

hey you look amazing, talon. we’re all getting snazzier by the day (or customization round)

3 Likes

Hey don’t say that or ill be turned into a bowl of fruit in no time. I appreciate it though, although it’s all just a mog set, so not really something I did myself.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Just accept that Belves still have more!

should be at least glad twitter puritans didn’t get a say in WoW otherwise we’d all be flat and manly…even the women. God I hate those people and just hoping they never get their claws in WoW as they’re already clawing at anime. Twitter puritans…can’t get anymore cringe than them

As long as they’re not pulled out from 2000s hair magazines

8/10 blood elf hairstyles are ugly

/notices nightborne hairstyles…

oooh pretty. wonder how they’d look on thalassians? :grin:

/hides behind iceacid

Omg I love that gif , such a cute laugh, seems appropriate to the joke as well, well done :+1: