Void Elf Hairstyles

Nah you lost the ability to use illustrious Quel’thelas salons when you turned your back on your home.

Enjoy your shaggy hairstyles cut by disgusting country elves on the alliance.

3 Likes

It’s not bait if you take it.

A genuine complaint, to be honest.

3 Likes

We just want WoW to be the best.

We all want WoW to be the best. But right now, I have yet to see a scenario in which Void Elf players on the forums can get a victory lap (skin tones and hair colors) and yet go 24 hours without asking for more things. Not even 24 hours, every time. So it’s a genuine complaint.

4 Likes

Oh you’re here to complain about us making requests? If you don’t ask you won’t even have a chance to have anything, so at the very least you should make your wishes known.

At that point, it’s in the hands of the creators. Whatever they decide is more about them at that point. You shouldn’t be mad at people for sharing their hopes and dreams.

2 Likes

I didn’t really complain, to be honest. I told another poster who already tried to throw blood elf players under the bus that we had genuine complaints.

I’m not mad at anyone. I’m just expressing that some of us find it kind of eye rolling worthy. I think being humble and appreciating the hair colors for just a few days before asking for more would go a long way with the community.

6 Likes

Imagine never being satisfied, always angry, never happy.
Trolls have hit the final stage of grief; acceptance.
“Thank you for the island fursuits! I won’t be dressing up as an island but I really really appreciate it!” :heart: :desert_island:

You joined 3 minutes ago! :sparkles: welcome to the forums.

Thanks brotendo

After they fix the 99% of the faces of the male Night Elves. When they listened to remove the snarl of the Nightborne, they forgot the male Night Elves.

Then we can talk about the VOID Elves with VOID themed hairstyles.

1 Like

haha. we’ve been asking for more hairstyles since we were born. we have less than half the hairstyles that blood elves have…and we came from blood elves. its like the void is stingy with hairstyles. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Lol OP is pretty well known for this but not enough people are catching on

the alliance, we be orphans. occasionally the matron throws a treat in the evening’s repast. but mostly we’re just here to make horde players feel good. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

/waves at furr

did you see my monk sumo wrestler idea?

1 Like

So are you saying I am the only person who wants this?

If that’s what you’re saying, then if void elves get more hairstyles… since I was the ONLY PLAYER who wanted them… I want all of the credit and thanks when it happens.

This sounds AMAZING

I may or may not have mixed you up for another Sylvanás
Ya’ll look the same now

1 Like

i didnt develop it very much just an idea for a new spec for monks. here’s my crazy idea

I didn’t actually say that the people complaining would be blood elves, although it’s probably true that many of them are frantically searching for any evidence they can use to argue that void elves are the ones who have received preferential treatment

Male blood elves have much better hairstyle options and the disparity has only gotten worse since BfA, when Blizzard gave them some more S-tier options and didn’t give void elves anything good. I don’t know if maybe Blizzard spoiled Horde players with all of the best customization options and all of the best allied races (e.g., tall buff and kinda hot trolls instead of obese hairy humans, cute fox people instead of diaper gnomes, etc.) to soften the butthurt from having to deal with the story of BfA being more pro-Alliance overall, but I’m pretty sure they’re also afraid that blood elf players will complain that (male) void elves having flawless hair is against the lore and must never be allowed to happen

3 Likes

I always support requests for more character customization options. More hairstyles for everyone!

6 Likes