Void Elf Customizations?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/high-elf-customizations-for-void-elves/647399/724?u=lannisterian-tichondrius

I have to agree with Naughtymoon, the fact that it was “easy” is neither here nor there, VE’s got more impactful customization and what we are seeing is disparity, and people would argue “well because it was easy it doesn’t count”, people are arguing what you got, you’re making out with the bank, most of the pie, no one cares it was easy for you to do that.

Do you see why people take that stance?

In fact by continuing to push for this over core races being brought up to speed, and most importantly other AR’s to me thats just advocating for even more disparity, in favor of HE requests.

My support for the HE community is well documented because I did feel bad for people and I didn’t understand exactly who I was dealing with in many cases I didn’t know the same people supporting HE’s were trolling the diversity threads in opposition to skin tone diversity and the list goes on and on and on, and I feel like everyone draws the line somewhere, but not only do I feel it was achieved for people to truly be the Wayfarer in the rift, I also feel it was done at the expense of Blood Elves, and I’ve never cared about guarding the model until nothing was done in return, until when nothing was done in return people still wanted more Blood Elf customization, until after everything people will really sit there and be like “Blood Elves are so lucky for their jewelry they got so much” talking out of the side of their mouths the same mouths they usually bad mouth Blood Elves with anyways and completely failing to do their research as to why its unpopular and also the fact its locked to only one gender.

Very much this.

4 Likes