Void elf Customization

Real happy we get normal skin tones, I am. But, any chance we could also go in the reverse and get more voidy options as well? Maybe go full energy being?

I want variable ear lengths, personally

They should get that instead of getting BE skin tones. lol

1 Like

6 Likes

Considering Void Elves as an Allied race, i think is safe to say we are already getting too much, but won’t complain if they give more options.

1 Like

Because we shouldn’t take the void out of void elves :stuck_out_tongue:

That should only happen if/when they decide to add options for other ARs, non-void skin tones are only happening because they already exist for Blood Elves.

(Observation): But… we’re not. We’re not removing purple skin or tentacles or oily hair. Nothing is being taken out of Void Elves.

Exactly, why not both?

1 Like

Give void elves void scars that look like those void patches you see in the Seat of the Triumvirate

1 Like

Adding too much HE themes to void elves would diminish what made void elves void. Since it’s done I can accept them getting normal skin tones, but they need to at least keep the tenticle hair.

(Commentary): But the Tentacle hair isn’t being taken away. Nothing is being taken away. I fail to understand the logic of your position. More hairstyles, hair colors, customization, etc… are always good things.

Because if we reward a Blizz to be lazy with their work, what next will they be lazy on? content? classes?

(Query): Is it Lazy if it’s been requested?

(Commentary): I continue to fail to see how anything is being taken away from Void Elves.

It’s been requested also that HE be they’re own race. Void elves needs to look like they messed with the void, not to look like BE’s

(Commentary): Unfortunately, the Developers decided that High Elves wouldn’t be their own race, and instead would be part of Void Elves. So, customization needs to be added to properly and thoroughly reflect that. Thankfully, it’s not as if there is limited slots for customization, so it’s not as if the Void Elves need to sacrifice three skin tones for some of the new ones or anything (though considering 3 of them are practically identical, it wouldn’t be a huge loss if they did).

SW ones sure, but what about the silver covenent, or any of the lodges, or the ones in outlands? They can still be they’re own thing. Also I will add this idea here as well as a way to add more customization to your non voidy goals

For void elves, I’m now hoping:

• More hair styles
  • More hair colors: dark red, bege, silver-blue, black, white, dual color (red/black, blue/blonde).
  • Toggle to select between hair tendrils and braids. This would allow Blizzard to reuse the same hairstyles, but the choice between traditional or voidy look.
  • Alleria-like tattoos with void, blue, violet or magenta colors.
3 Likes

I’m hoping for all these things as well, if we can’t have Helfs then Velfs should get lots of love to make up for it, gonna be bittersweet having normal skin tones and blue eyes for Velfs if some Belf hair colour and new hair styles aren’t added as well.

1 Like