Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 2)

Is his robe a warlock robe?

Umbric getting darker? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It finally happened!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgY1YrAHYBI

Epic Alleria Suit Up Sequence Confirmed!

3 Likes

Bout time. lol

I was wondering if they were going to explain it or just have her show up in the new getup without any word.

1 Like

I wouldnt say they explained it particularly.
She just decided to put it on in that vid.
And i think we all assumed she changed her outfit herself without needing to watch her do it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ok fair. Lol

I meant they normally just change a model with no explanation or showing the change…

Would be neat to learn about that new bow at least though…

It was a pretty cool animated short that blizzard made with alleria. I hoped we see more of that great animation in the future.

2 Likes

I think I prefer the WoD styled shorts more, but I would not mind seeing more of these.

2 Likes

My racial finally bugged out.
I wouldnt want to look like this forever, but as a novelty it is pretty cool to run around glowing blue XD

1 Like

I got that so often during Remix. Loved it so much. I really wish we could turn it on all the time or have a skin tone option for it.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned before or if no one really cares, but now that I’m going to use a Void Elf I noticed that in long hairstyles (both for male and female Void Elf) it looks like they’re bald and wearing a wig, it’s hard to explain but if you look at the back of one of these long hairstyles you can see that there’s no inner layer of hair that other races use with this hair style, this usually looks bad if it’s a not so long hairstyle, and from what I’ve seen it even happens in other races like the Lightforged Draenei.

I hope they fix this, because in some cases it’s noticeable that they’re missing that inner layer of hair and it looks really bad.

Probably a bug. I’ve never noticed before. Then again I clearly have less issues with velf hair than most. (also Fenelon is bald.)

I have not noticed before by the heritage feet are one heck of a hazard.
If someone trips, theyre getting impaled on that spike XD

3 Likes

In one of my stories my warrior velf uses that to severely maim someone by kneeing them in the side.

1 Like

Its a very effective weapon! Haha

1 Like

look at this, wowzers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdaaFDt3k-8

More of a stabbing Hazard how sharp they are.

1 Like

i NEED more tentacles

1 Like

I think we’ve a strong chance of more options being given in Midnight. Seems Metzen is into customizations being expanded and giving us more options so I’m excited to see whats going to come in the future.

6 Likes

i can only hope we dont have to wait that long but if we do have to… the catalog will be MASSIVE
give me all of the tentacles

1 Like

I am greatly enjoying the voidweaver…

Love the cosmic void powers. Would love to have more of this for all my void elves. Really wish they’d done class skins.

2 Likes