Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 2)

That is… formal evidence. For any other race or thing in this game no one would question that…

That anyone is questioning it for Void Elves just shows how desperate they are to pretend these things aren’t true.

5 Likes

nelf paladins in legion
reference photo of a character screen with a belf wearing belf jewelry and a velf haircut and listed as alliance

Both of those things are still canon? Formal Evidence of their existence as a thing still is there…

I’m talking about all the Velf things that were made canon. That are true no matter how you want to look at it.

4 Likes

i just dont wantt to be disappointed again

In what?

The only thing I even said there that is not currently directly playable is Paladin… which is already been determined to be coming in the future. (though not during TWW’s first few patches apparently.)

Either way the lore is now there for them. Which was something the community was fighting for.

4 Likes

not disappointed in you, just disappointed due to all the later type stuff and big booboos like alliance belfs and the …someday you might get new hairstyles or classes, 8 years in, and nope

^ thats one of my belfs

Didn’t think you were. I haven’t done anything to be disappointed in. >.> (The last is partially a joke.)

Alliance Belfs? We’ve had those in canon for a long time and we don’t technically have that at all playable. No reason to expect that. Void Elves can be used well enough if you want to play that.

Blizzard is very slow on the extremely easy and good for their playerbase additions of copious amounts of Hairstyles and Customization options in general this is true.

Far as classes they never gave us a timetable, and they still haven’t except to let people know they’re not doing it immediately upon TWW’s release. All they’re saying there is they don’t know yet when they’ll add that feature in. For some reason they think they have to do some bombastic lore pull for most of them which just isn’t actually true. Though they would have to put some work in after the fact to expand those races paladin orders or druidic orders… or shamanistic connections.

I digress.

These things are certainties. They will eventually occur, and while we can all hope that Blizzard will get wise and add them sooner rather than later, it will only be a matter of time.

In the meantime though submit suggestions in game, keep threads like this one going, and post on twitter at them.

The more people bug them the more they’ll realize its a good idea… as it always has been.

3 Likes

it works like this - people who wanted playable, locks - done.drac visage full time if ya want - done, in tww?. manari - done. mages, rogues, priests - done. meanwhile half the races got their customization pass and the other half of og races didnt and still dont and arent gonna for all of the next expac and that means allied races who didnt already get theirs, arent gonna for another 5 years minimum

Still many things for the void elves to have added as customizations!

I’m pretty sure that Alleria’s story will see the void elves brought into the main story during a later story patch. Seems to me that she will rediscover that she needs their help and they can help her.

5 Likes

One can hope to see other things from the Void Elves besides just small props like huge rehaul for the ren’dorei and have void elf buildings, mounts, armor sets, and etc.

2 Likes

I decided I needed to blend in more with my fellow void elves at the rift.

7 Likes

how did you do the transmog for the void elves?

Courageous aspirants helm
Waylight epaulets
Shrouded cloth cape
Jerkin of the aberrant chimera
Ren’dorei bracers
Ren’dorei gloves
Ren’dorei belt
Pathogenic legwraps
Ren’dorei boots

So basically just the Ren’dorei set mixed with some leather gear from uldir

2 Likes

Ah that’s why I don’t have it…

2 Likes

If it makes you feel better, i had to run uldir a couple of times earlier today to get the items myself haha

2 Likes

Wasn’t there an encrypted model for Umbric found awhile back? Was that model ever revealed? :thinking:

I don’t think so. Maybe they are saving it for the intro quest or some questline in TWW.

I never heard anything back about it but at the end of the Harbinger questline he does end up in a new set of armor. Looks really good on him.

It was revealed in the Dark Heart questline that sent everyone to Telogrus. Unfortunately it was just an armor change, not a full on model revamp. When you first see him in the questline Umbric looks like this:

by the end of the questline he looks like this:

As I said its just an armor change. Pretty disappointing.

3 Likes