Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 2)

Yes she asked her son to stay out of a dangerous war and not her military sister.
Not particularly shocking imo

3 Likes

That’s some neat fanfiction.

So, this is just like I point out with Zerde, unless you have evidence it happened it didn’t happen because blizzard didn’t say it did.

Wouldn’t be the first time someone has used language in a way that wasn’t common.

Maybe, I’d argue she sees her sister as having more to lose. Also, respecting someone’s ability doesn’t mean we want them to have to use that capacity.

desperately want more hair. The current options are so limited. Particularly the chonmage style. Love that one.

9 Likes

Let’s be rel tho, it is far more likely she isn’t on Silvermoon, just as she wasn’t in Dalaran, giving the lack of any mention. Let’s not be dense, if she had been in either of those places, it is more likely she would have been brought up/mentioned. Since TWW mentioned she moved out of Dalaran years ago, which explains her absence and mentions in the Harbinger quests, it’s also more likely that the same is true for her being in Silvermoon.

Also let’s not dismiss that there are far more reasons why she wouldn’t go back, or be allowed, on Silvermoon, than the contrary.

Truth is, it’s all speculation, but we can’t deny that given the context, is more likely she isn’t on Silvermoon.

Also we can’t deny that her absence in TWW is mostly due to to Blizz not caring enough about her to write her, so she’s just written out as “being away” and only brought back for Midnight where she would be more necessary.

4 Likes

Omg it is so obvious they are teasing us with new Entropic Embrace forms!!!

I NEED MIGNIGHT. NOW. Let’s skip TWW!!!

3 Likes

Gotta say I’m really liking the remix concepts.

Hope they keep doing them.

Gonna be leveling several of my still low void elves after my current batch of alts.

5 Likes

I like and dislike them at the same time.

Having other “Modes” really distracts from the main game compared to normal events.

1 Like

I kinda hope/wish that they’ll eventually juts make this a part of Chromie Time effectively
 Let us use something more like a remix as the leveling up experience overall and not kick us out until we are ready
 (I know remix will just end and kick us out to regular retail).

Be a nice setup for it all really.

3 Likes

I feel like all the reasons she would have to dislike the Blood elves and avoid Silvermoon could be said for the Silver Covenant as well, but we can clearly see there’s no bad blood between the two groups anymore from what we’ve seen in the beta.

Plus, it feels like they’re trying to really break down the walls between Blood elves and High elves, from the short story with Arator, to showing them hanging out together in TWW. I feel like they want to really build up to it so when it’s revealed that she is, indeed living in Silvermoon it won’t come as such a giant shock.

I could be wrong, but that’s honestly my take on it.

Ended up making VE DK in remix and I forgot how Thalassic elves have some of the best 2hander animations, Slam (warrior) and Frost Strike (DK) with that behind the back spin is so smooth and over the top.

2 Likes

More curated expansions would be grand. A lot of things are very disjointed.

2 Likes

I’ve updated my look a bit.
Changed my face to option 1, skin to option 3, facial hair to the full option, and eyes to the purple 7.
Might change the hair to the foehawk as that does look pretty good.

9 Likes

Love those purple eyes.

The no sclera eyes unique to void elves have always been my favorite.

4 Likes

Ive been tempted away from void elf by the earthen and their amazing customisation.

But i know that the character ive crafted for myself is my ideal character.
So im trying to reignite my love for them by changing up their look.

And honestly
 its working.
God damn do i look good.

Hopefully one day we get new stuff and height sliders and all that.
But i do really love this race.
Remind me of that next time i question what to play haha

2 Likes

Heh this is what I think every time I log onto Fenelon. lol

Void elves look fantastic.

I recently figured out what my Earthen will be. Still not super into them but its nice to know where I’m going with them.

1 Like

Must say you look awesome.

2 Likes

Really cool to see so many of the communities desires come true with the Dark Heart update.

Void Elf Paladins and Dark Rangers, High Elf options being canon to the Void Elves themselves as well as showing mixes of the two, and an expansion of our home. Not to mention proving that new void elves are being made and they even can be blue skinned.

It really opened so many doors to us.

I can’t wait to see whats coming in TWW and Midnight.

6 Likes

where you read this?

You see a Velf paladin in the Dark Heart questline that came out with the most recent patch. She calls herself an Eclipse Knight. The Dark Ranger can be found there as well.

High Elf options can be found on tons of void elves within the Rift now as well. (many of them mixed with options such as tentacles.)

3 Likes

oh i thought there was formal evidence.