Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

At what point in the story do blood elves who follow Alleria have to trade in their undergarments for the void elf ones? Because… when you’re a blood elf, you have red and gold. Then you become a void elf. Now you’ve got purple and silver.

we have alot of skincolor and haircolor options, that is for sure! but we dont have new hairstyles, tats, jewelry, hair decorations, cosmetics, eyebrow size and so on. we have 1 page of options. hairstyle/haircolor/eyecolor/skincolor/earrings/ear size for females and guys have facial hair also. i dont even care about most of it. i just want more than our original hairstyles. none of the customization passes added hairstyles. we still rockin’ the ones we were born with. :grin:

4 Likes

:sparkling_heart: thanks

the N’zoth/Azshara eyes as an option would be awesome

4 Likes

hehe spoooky.

1 Like

Well, the black and white hairs DO fit the void theme. Just finally having black hair on this girl is so awesome <3 (Mardrigala btw…)

11 Likes

Oh I know.

If that poster is gonna be ridiculous about it I will be too.

Black white and the toggle could all easily be considered void options.

Though I wish they’d finished the toggle.

3 Likes

i love the haircolor and ear size updates! its so nice to see my kin happy and looking amazing! but daaang we need some hairstyles!

and blood elves need red eyes, tats and undead skin colors

6 Likes

/consoles fen

i was hoping they’d toss some starry voidy stuff in. btw, whatcha look like under the helmet? if you login and mog something i think the one shoulder thing fixes itself

5 Likes

Appreciate that.

I’m happy that all my high elf friends have gotten what they need (More or less) to be happy, but I do wish more void options had been on that table, or at least that blizzard had commented to say they see us.

I’ve put a lot of time and work into this thread and it would just have been nice to know blizzard is at least considering some of the items here.

Though I’m sure many customization and AR threads wish the same.

As for under the helmet? I’m bald. Afraid I liked my teal black beard so I haven’t anything to change this patch on Fenelon.

I’ll try that transmog thing… I’d love to have my other shoulder pad again. Lol!

4 Likes

After witnessing the people here in the EU, I really have to say that those discussions about not being a “real High Elf” were just dumb. It doesn’t matter if they turn voidy or not, I have seen enough players happy today.

4 Likes

Yeah. I mean. In game terms it’s assuming you’re a void Elf but the idea that either what you rp is invalidated by that or just enjoying a half high half void Elf on the path or something would somehow be a bar to folk?

It wasn’t much of an argument… Just people being angry or frustrated.

It’s nice to see people happy.

3 Likes

This would be so, so bad. What i think they should do is work on void elves and blood elves at the same time, different options for both, but at the same time.

Blood elves customization pass was terrible compared to nightborne or lightforged (both still need improvements but they look decent) literally added nothing to the race aesthetic, more of the same. So i think would be fair if they were worked alongside with void elves.

While i’m happy with my void elves i don’t want to wait until next expansion for basic options like hairstyles and tattoos. Would’nt be fair.

3 Likes

I think Ideally blizzard would get themselves together enough to give EVERY RACE more than enough to be satisfied in a single go. They’ve messed all this up so much from going at it half baked to now that they’re just kinda in a bind.

For whatever reason, Blizzard decided this pass would be mainly for getting the High Elf options to players on the Alliance and didn’t see much reason to give us proper Void Options.

Unfortunately it seems they’re doing things in piecemeal so sadly we’ll have to wait I think.

The words they’ve said so far suggest to me that they’ll hit up the rest of the AR through the rest of SLs then probably hit Core races again in the beginning of next expansion.

But thats a guess.

Perfect world we’d all be happy.

I know many blood elf fans (and even me to a degree) are a bit miffed that Void Elves have gotten a lot of work specifically and Blood Elves got clunky jewelry when folk had long been requesting Farstider or Dark Rangers or even just more arcane and light themes.

But they got gaudy jewelry… it kinda sucked.

Here hoping everyone can be happy as things progress.

6 Likes

I’ve complained about it ad nauseum, so I’m not going through the whole list of my gripes again.

But it genuinely annoys me that void elves started as a copy paste with a paint job and unique hair and while they’ve got some cool and useful things, their lore is still paper thin and the only unique option so far has been the void purple eyes.

8 Likes

I agree the Dwarf on this one.

No matter how drunk your character can get, it would not write the lore by itself.

If we could, I’d be a dwarf druid by now.

1 Like

I wish to be a Undead Elf when Sylvanas returns

Why wait for her return?

I have an undead elf right now!

…She might be waiting for Sylvanas’s return, but it’s not in a friendly way.