Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

All we got this run were High Elf options.

Some of the options on Blueberries are very neat. I expect we’ll see a lot of neat setups.

I hope to see more Void Elf options down the line.

Yeah… we feel that…

I can dream. They didn’t seem interested during this patches development so maybe next time.

Don’t forget Turokan’s starcursed hair effect!

Ah you. So cute.

Good to see you.

Only level 10?

You likely to level em up now that you have the hair and skin?

7 Likes

Thank you! Just made earlier today before having to sleep before heading to work tonight :cry:

Will level up here and there for sure, but as I said earlier this won’t stop my sub from lapsing when it does (about a month left).

Game needs a LOT more changes to bring me back on a more permanent basis.

3 Likes

Eh can’t blame you there for sure.

2 Likes

I will be watching from the sidelines and support where I can. Even before all the HE additions to VEs, there were other places I gave support while my sub had lapsed here and there in the meantime - will be doing the same again. :wink:

4 Likes

Yep. I have so many void elves, it feels bad to repeat the hairstyles. We didn’t get basic stuff like hairstyles, tattoos and more eye colors =/

3 Likes

Using my TL3 to post your images :hugs:

Female Hairstyles

Male Hairstyles:

N’Zoth Style Eyes & Black eyes:

(by Silverleaf)

Hair Colours

Starcursed Void Highlights

Starcursed Hair Effects

Light Pastel Pink

Black & Fire Orange Ombre

Stark White & Jet Black

Entropic Embrace skin tones

Tentacle Features: Tentacle colours (black, white, pink), tentacle length and width.

Jewellery (found some great ideas!):

All they need to do now is implement it!

16 Likes

Thanks for that. I wasn’t in a position to do it. T_T

1 Like

<—lilock, lock number 2. one on friend’s server, one on another friend’s server. first time i’ve tried red hair…well, copper hair in this case

6 Likes

Here’s one of my void elves. (This is Bale.)

Edit: She doesn’t seem to have updated yet.

6 Likes

For sure.

Since I’ve posted in this thread a couple of times I should probably mention I’m “Straiso.” I lost my TL3 on my DH in the dumbest way ever, but at least now I can regrind it on a character I actually play :laughing:

2 Likes

Uhhh. I want it all now. The starcursed void highlights/effects are sick. SICK I tell ya. Dope in fact.

Seeing that blonde picture with the void highlights interwoven made me laugh so hard because earlier at the barbershop I was checking out hairstyles and the pensive hairstyle just had this tentacle hanging out the back of the hair and I sat there and stared at it for like 5 minutes trying to figure out what even was going on with it, now I see that picture of the void interwoven and it makes the pensive tentacle seem so ridiculous by comparison.

I swear sometimes I wonder what the heck the Blizzard developers actually do. Why can’t they come up with some of this stuff and put it in the game, or just look at this thread and put it in the game. Is it that hard to do for professionals IDK.

4 Likes

I was wondering. I even checked your collections to see if you were someone I knew. lol

For whatever reason my TL3 came to all my toons at the same time.

Sorry to hear you lost it.

I often wonder why they don’t take more from the community at large… I recognize that some things in this thread are a bit out there for what they likely envision for Void Elves but much of it is pretty tame and would just add a lot of desired variability while still looking damned good.

4 Likes

They probably like everyone else are sick of hearing the helfer crowd complain while other races are neglected especially since helves weren’t the envisionment of what the velves were meant to be.

2 Likes

Yeah. Like in Skyrim most of the improvements from Skyrim came from the mod community. Witcher 3 mods made my game more fun because it allowed me to customize the game a bit more to my personal preference. If Blizzard embraced this mindset of listening to the community more it would probably improve the game.
T

Yeah. Well most people still got more than the VE. When the VE finally catch up to what some of the other races have then I’d agree they should get some focus but the VE is still very low on how much they need, just cuz they got something doesn’t change that. We got one of the lowest hairstyle amounts and don’t even have options beyond the first page. Still barely have a fleshed out identity with lore. Yeah, I realize everyone would like to have some time for them but there’s some races that need to catch up first like VE, Kul’Tiran.

3 Likes

Very cute barbie elf. I am glad Dalaran Toy Inc Factory makes more of those!

Most people, OH BOY I WAS WAITING FOR THIS!

• Ve’s got more than most allied races at base level and then with further expansion over time they were introduced with more things, The only comparable one was the Mag’har and even then

• Ve’s had more things than some CORE races after the update that was meant to bring the core races in line

• Ve’s had more in just one gender for options than MULTIPLE RACES had for both genders combined

Ve only kept getting more because they complained with more noise than the local anti vaxxers did after the vaccine mandate in australia, Despite being well and truly better off compared to a ~LOT~, VE’s were in realisticly not position to complain Nightborne, LFD, HMT were absolutely shafted to begin with and are still nowhere near what the VE’s get now

The difference? We were happy to get a few things here and there, You guys got given a few feet and demanded an entire AU instead.

The expression give an inch take a mile doesn’t apply here the VE crowd was given a foot and took the distance between the earth and the moon.

1 Like

I am glad for giving me attention and representing my story on forums really, want some gold for it?

What. I can’t think of any race that has less than VE other than Kul’Tiran.

All the established races have more when talking about customization/identity/lore/available classes, definitely including Blood Elf who have much more customization probably like twice the hair styles and jewelry, etc/lore/classes to play.
Lightforge Draenei were just pimped out. I don’t play Horde but the Nightborne looked like they got some cool stuff and they have the whole Suramore identity/lore thing as well.

If there’s a priority list on who needs more attention and focus to catch up the Void Elf has got to be at least in the top 3.

6 Likes

Calm yourself. Even if void elves had the most customization (which they don’t) players still have the right to request what they want to see. Nothing is stopping you from requesting what you want.

Also, void elves haven’t even gotten anything void-themed. We still need our customization pass…

10 Likes

Leaving aside subjective opinions, void elves are now dramatically worse off than the other Legion allied races and most of the assets they did get are unfortunately, identical to the parent race.

Whether you feel strongly about void themes, high elf themes, or you’re holding out hope that Blizzard is going to decide to swap to neon fox elves for void elves, you do have to admit they’re now dramatically “worse” off than the other Legion allied races, and could definitely use some unique things.

9 Likes