Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Indeed, it is the best path to take.

Between yesterday and today, I finally found a clear way to take the Belf warpaint angle (either stuff like the phoenix makeup I posted a couple weeks ago and that Fen et al made visually possible with their T3 magic, or Izzabelle´s brand of mockups that were inspired by Orc and Troll warpaint or literally the Dark Ranger stuff -in WC3 alpha, Sylvanas already had the Dark Ranger markings while alive-). The runic tattoo angle I liked best for Belves is a combination of henna but implemented like Dragon Age´s Dalish elves: runic designs on the forehead and around the eyes with a small detail in the chin regarding the face, and Rommath´s symmetrical style regarding the arms and torso. The henna touch would be the tattoo motifs appearing too from the knee to the feet (cause that is how henna is done irl).

7 Likes

I have seen some examples on the blood elf thread and they are all amazing! So sad that none of the two thalassians got tattoos or markings. Scars and damaged ears would be so cool too :confused:

6 Likes

Yup, so much this :point_up_2:t3::point_up_2:t3::point_up_2:t3:

3 Likes

Another day, another request for Void options to be added :pray:

7 Likes

That´s what happens when the executives of the company are a bunch of misogynistic bros… the Belves (and by extension, the Velves) are the “Barbies / Gothic Barbies with no males race”… it was obvious that anything different to useless jewerly wasn´t gonna be deployed anytime soon.

Maybe with the new err… “replacements” there´s a chance both races will get stuff more in line with their actual lore (honest to God… for a race who lost 90% of it´s population in a zombie apocalypse to NOT provide scars BUT provide “jewerly” was supremely out of touch with the actual lore).

7 Likes

So much this.

Appreciate you my friend!

Gotta admit I really like this idea for Blood Elves…

With the Alleria designs of the Farstrider tattoos she has for Velves. and the Blood Elves getting that I imagine it would be quite nice for everyone involved.

YES!

We have so many options that they could go with and so many are shown in this thread. I hope blizzard sees this all.

And this design?

Could work out so very well. (Note to self: I need to add this to the main post…)

13 Likes

It would be nice if we could get a few full body concepts of the Alleria type markings as well.

5 Likes

It was only fair to give Void Elves more color options and I think most Blood Elves are happy that those colors as we like to share our stuff.

No bitterness about the whole stealing our hair products.

So we were talking about Entropic Embrace forms in the Velf discord and we thought about a reddish Entropic Embrace form.

I tinkered around with Photoshop and we came up with this lovely suggestion:

https://i.imgur.com/OduWNx8.png

Blizzard, I’m sorry but I’m actually forcing you to give us reddish skin tones / EE skins.

:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Very nice :hugs:

11 Likes

What sort of things were being talked about in that regard?

It’s an… Interesting look.

3 Likes

There have been suggestions of adding different EE colors, mainly red, dark blue, purple, “space” (which I imagine means starcursed). Starcursed EE would look amazing.

Oh and rainbow tentacles! :hugs:

4 Likes

Anyone looking for that Arcane coloration? A lighter purple I suppose? I know thats been suggested a lot (though I imagine its more for the high elves than for void elves proper. :stuck_out_tongue: )

Did you see these ones above here…

Not EE related (that I know of) but very nice regardless.

I feel like that is just as likely as the rainbow hair color. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Yes, actually! An Arcane equivalent EE has been asked for High Elf RP too.

Yeah I saw them, those look awesome. I like the first one especially. I don’t know why but lately I’m liking very dark elves with contrasting tattoos/marks.

My Nightborne for instance will be getting the darkest skin option on Wednesday when 9.1.5 releases (lucky you, you US players get to play tomorrow lol).

5 Likes

While I’m not interested in it myself, I do hope blizzard considers that. Turokan made those starcursed hair colors and the lighter purple one with a EE to match I think would make a lot of people happy.

The Onyx skin tone has shot up on my list… I think I’m going to write it into Fenelon’s RP that he has that sort of tone to his skin now. Its just very very nice and mixing that with something like in the first picture as you said would be a dream.

Still hoping for fully tentacle hair styles in the form of dreadlocks and cornrow like braids…

But yeah, that sort of thing would be amazing.

I think mine is going to keep his current tone but so many other things are changing for him.

I forgot EU gets the patch a day later. I wish Blizzard would use a system to equal that out. >.<

5 Likes

LOVE! Love those mockups, I wished they were a thing.

4 Likes

Me too.

Along the same lines I found more of the half natural half blue skin options.

(I think these were Turokan’s)

13 Likes

i couldnt figure out why i liked this for the longest time, then i realized, its cause he has eyelids. lol well, we have eyelids but they are always at the same level of wide awake-ness. that and his beard errr goatee? is interesting

10 Likes

I LOVE this hairstyle, i wish females could have it too T.T

3 Likes

wheres the new velf creations?