Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Yeah I dont think I’ll follow to the city but if I can attend I will.

Then again I wonder if any of them would want me to attend…

Its on the PTR though so you shouldn’t have to avoid it at all.

I meant for the ptr players that like me despise PvP.

Hehehe, I wasn´t talking about my actual toons, Fen. (heck I don´t even visit Silvermoon like… ever).

Honest to God they may either have a good time or get the usual “weeee, we conquered a deserted city nobody cares for!!! /gets bored after jumping and trying to bait players for 10 minutes”.

How do I know that? easy, my own server. You can bet people on Horde notified about invasions to make people avoid the city (something among the lines of "lul, n00bs are killing /insert faction leader), if you are busy don´t come to the AH in that city).

1 Like

Ah I see!

I suspect given that its PTR there wont be much in their way and very few if any people hanging out. They should have fun though.

They’re got what they wanted (or at least most of it) and they deserve to celebrate that recklessly. lol

I may not be as into High Elves as many folk but it was nice the first few days of PTR to see how happy everyone was. How excited they were about their high elves.

Zan mentioned that even on RP servers Silvermoon is pretty much abandoned now.

I was sad to hear it.

2 Likes

This WILL sound harsh, but honest to God? Nobody stays subbed to “only RP”. Players participate in bigger on lesser ways on the gameplay features, and for this expac, this means your are literally limited to SL maps, cause it´s what is most practical. Why inconvenience oneself going to Azeroth when ALL the stuff you need is in another map altogether?

1 Like

It’s always been a little sparse on normal servers.

Used to be my favorite city to go in for Solo vs City PvP. Before no one was around in cata.

1 Like

Aye I agree.

Fenelon here is supposed to Rp a lot more but I find myself spending my time trying to keep up with the Anima. lol

Wish Blizzard would give more options for RPers to have a reason to hang out.

I still go there on Kyuu from time to time.

I like the ambiance. (Plus hes a mage so easy to get there.)

People says “there is no content”. There Is content, is just an infinite wheel and we thge hamsters going round and round on it… one has to do SO much to get SO little.

I´m a slave of alt hoping to complete emmisaries -I´m poor, global economical crisis ergo to play I have to use a token. And in my low pop servers this means AH is useless, ergo I have to get gold by proxy of emmisaries and other similar content. And it´s time consuming AF, literally I play to get the gold to buy the token).

1 Like

One day I hope blizzard learns having a lot of things to do is different from have to do a lot of things.

5 Likes

Aye, but then again maybe is so harsh for me because of my low pop server.

2 Likes

Gods I’d hate that.

Thankfully I can still afford to pay for my game time the old fashioned way… wish I didn’t have to… but I don’t have the time for that. >.<

Old Gods yes.

I remember what I was going to say!

Green may not be an actual color of stars but it is a common star color in games.

Also after some research some stars can appear to be green but only at certain viewpoints.

A version with the darker Saronite green would be neat to see though.

1 Like

I want more Void//space stuff kind of like that fight in Nighthold in the Observatory tower. I just think it’s neat. Stars and the inky black night seem like a good fit for Void Elves versus night Elf which is all Moon stuff.

7 Likes

I just want dark purple eyes with black sclera, and i will be happy. Void elf eye colors are so boring =/

7 Likes

I feel like a pure jet black with starry eyes would be really cool. So essentually night warrior. Night warrior eyes fit void elves better in my honest opinion.

7 Likes

Basically the ‘wings’ on the heritage armor?

5 Likes

Yeah you got it!

3 Likes

I’ll take everything Starcursed!

Starcursed eyes, a heritage wing toggle, dark naaru style tattoos in the same color and design style of the wings and last but not least the Starcursed hair ombrés Rama whipped up. Complete and utter perfection :hugs:

My ideal appearance would be to look like a deep space Goddess.

10 Likes

This would be wicked. I’d make another void elf so fast!

4 Likes

I like the whole space theme idea. The void could be seen in a space them as a black hole.

I can’t post links for whatever reason but if you search “marvel eternity” in one of the search engines image search a bunch of pictures will come up. I wish I could link it but there’s one in particular that’s really cool with screenrant in it’s name and finished with eternity-marvel.

If Blizzard embraced this theme to the Void Elves they could maybe surpass the Night Elf as my favorite.

7 Likes

Super same! The void elves have such raw potential and deserve more space and void themed options. I was thinking nebula eyes myself.

7 Likes