Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

dreadlocks hairstyle :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Yesss. Not quite what I’m looking for for Fenelon but it’s not super far off.

2 Likes

I wish I could say I like them but… most of those haircuts are just more short ones. Male Void Elves have TONS of short haircuts. Either way, lots of effort clearly went into that, so kudos to the artist.

3 Likes

Give me the hipster bun!

4 Likes

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/42/5/1634932689-hisper.jpeg
This bun and full beard makes me want.
I would add sunglasses for a hipster look.

9 Likes

The long one in the bottom row, omg :weary:

2 Likes

Fenelon would definitely have the beard. Love beards.

1 Like

we may have gone too far in a few places.

What do you mean?

Once we unleash the manbun, there’s no stopping the other various bun-related hair styles. It is pandora’s bun.

3 Likes

starry hair

15 Likes

She’s so cute.
I like her hair, her hairstyle and her armor. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Pandora’s bun! been laughing at this for five minutes.

Very nice!

2 Likes

Those are fan-freaking-tastic!

4 Likes

The way I could see it is that for the last few years, Alleria has been draining the Void from L’ura’s core, not unlike how we used Xal’athath to cleanse Saraka into Saa’ra, so she has been cleansed enough to be able to be reborn, but she is still close to go void again. So Alleria basically keeps all her void powers, and the Void Elves, as a race, continue to dutifully drain Saa’ra to prevent her from entering her dark from, and they use that energy to create new Void Elves.

So it would be an inverse of the Blood Elves and M’uru, with the Void Elves draining Saa’ra of her void energies in order to preserve her sanity, while also using that “straight from the tap” void to create more Void Elves.

9 Likes

In love with the bun

4 Likes

I could accept that well enough. Plus it would still give us a focus for our lore to cling to.

Though I feel more attached to what I came up with a bit above. :stuck_out_tongue:

Where they have a Darkened Naaru to use… perhaps even keep its own whispers at bay making it able to be allied to them.

Very nice. I like the parallels with Blood Elves. The call back would be neat to see.

9 Likes

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/42/7/1635077386-fcdmzhfwubymla8.jpeg

19 Likes

Ah excellent! I knew it was only a matter of time.

Added to the OP.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t shy away from using warm lightings. Even Suramar have them.

I’d say Void Elf structures should remain made of white stones and gold, yellow/blue/white/pink lights, Pointed spires, Blue/Purple rooves

3 Likes