Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

That’s fair, only stated this because sometimes people are unaware of how Blizzard handles things and then get disappointed/sidelined by it. When the writing was all there on the wall all along.

1 Like

This portion is a normal response, happens to a lot of people that wake up from anesthesia as well, which is usually why sometimes they’re softly restrained (due to the tendency of thrashing about or wanting to pull out a tube that just got placed in em or any lines).

Glad to hear you’re feeling better though Fen, definitely on track getting it checked out just in case. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

She’s a real sweetheart too. I hope she recovers soon.

Oh my God, I hope you’re okay. This year has been really bad for me as well.

Okay, now this kind of scares me because I’ve had bouts of this, though it’s usually when I’m waking up from sleep. I just thought it was sleep paralysis.

4 Likes

100% this.

I’m gonna be fine. (probably) Just need to check on it to be safe and probably wont have to do much else.

I’m really sorry to hear your year isn’t going well either. :purple_heart:

I wouldn’t be too afraid, I’ve heard from my Hubby that his sleep paralysis is like that too.

So its probably just the paralysis rather than you’re having seizures. (That said I’m not a medical professional and if you’re worried a checkup is never a bad thing.)

EDIT: I see naughty ran out of likes again. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Omg, are you ok?

That sounds quite more severe than a panic attack.

Whud?

He was literally “mouthy boy”… I bet the “mouth on the torso” inspired for Voidberg Jones came from good ´ol Yoggy.

The description does sound like sleep paralysis.

Tell me about it, she was the resident Belf artist T_T… I simultaneously feel guilty over probably making her health issue worse with my machine gun petitions and feel hopeful she recovers soon.

4 Likes

At this time I’m fine. Though I’m taking it easy today and probably tomorrow.

Technically its separate from a panic attack. but yeah its kinda a pain.

The seizure part is concerning but also potentially nothing. So heres hoping.

I’m not sure, but I could see that… might ask Lance about that…

Her work is so good.

1 Like

Did you get a CT at least? I mean usually if seizures are involved an image of the brain is the first step on the medical research (would I know, when my great-aunt fell from the stairs -she suffered from old age issues related to the inner ear that affected her equilibrium-, the doctors ordered a CT done ASAP. Fortunately, she had “steel bones” and not even a fisure was detected on her cranium, just a big bad bump -i used to joke she adquire one of Hellboy´s cut horns-).

3 Likes

I’ll be getting a checkup hopefully next week. Need to get a doctor who’s able to see me.

I didn’t fall and seemed to suffer few effects so the paramedics weren’t so worried.

5 Likes

This is good news, a blow to the head could had made the issue worse.

I hope you recover soon, keep us informed please.

4 Likes

LMFAO! I just noticed this and not funny because it happens so much. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

The requested high elf customizations (Tattoos, braids and feathers…) would be perfect for Alleria’s brethren but also for Umbric’s brethren.:+1:

3 Likes

While I’m not personally particularly into feathers or braids, I don’t see any compelling reason Void Elves couldn’t adorn themselves with them. Braids as was pointed out is just hair… feathers… I mean Alleria uses them and shes one of their leadership. Also I do think void elves would at the very least emulate her tattoos. She is a war hero.

Many void elf things and high elf things are perfectly capable of having crossover. (Though I hope things like tattoos show us with void energies potentially and such. And that we get some starcursed jewelry while they give us feathers and such.)

15 Likes

exactly.

Void tattoos are also a possibility that I would love for void elves.:ok_hand:

I really hope that we will receive new jewelry for men and women (necklace, earrings, hair accessories …) with an option to choose the color of the crystals (blue, purple, pink, void …) and metal (gold, silver, copper …).

We don’t have much jewelry.:sob:

2 Likes

jewelry really should not be locked by gender…

7 Likes

The nightborne are so lucky !
They are the only elven race to have jewelry for both.

3 Likes

I thought the LFD got a few things too didn’t they?

Still Blizzard needs to let every race just use the Jewelry for both genders.

2 Likes

Currently on the PTR, the tentacles are back for Void Elf NPCs.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/40/2/1633470332-umbric.png

7 Likes

Oh! Glorious!

Any sign that they’re adding tentacles to the hairstyles without them? Probably too much to hope this late into the PTR but… well here I am.

Suppose I could go check myself…

9 Likes

The option “to activate the tentacles” disappears when we choose the hairstyles which do not have one at the base.

1 Like

Yeah I just checked to see if they’d added any or not. T_T

Oh well.

1 Like