Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Yeah, the Sha are so unique. There’s a lot they could do with Sha, like. The arms, the hands could look like black gloves that eventually become nebolous white and blend with the rest of the skin.

Also Sha colored tentacle.

And Maybe horns?

4 Likes

I’m shocked :flushed: So sorry you had to go through that.

You don’t remember anything, I suppose? You just remember receiving the shot and suddenly waking up?

I imagine it’s all very distressful.

The seizure part is indeed strange, although I wouldn’t worry too much, I know cases of people having very weird reactions to all kinds of shots (including the flu shot). I’m sure it’s nothing serious and that you’ll receive positive results whenever you do the checkup :hugs:

3 Likes

Horns for void elves? That’s an interesting notion. Are there horns on Sha?

Hm yeah I can kind of see it. I wonder how that would work on their heads… hmm…

3 Likes

I’m really sorry that happened to you. I’m really hoping things go okay for you :pray::hugs:

I understand negative reactions to needles all too well as I split my eye on the coffee table when I was little and they had to put me in a straight jacket to get stitches. I also ended up breaking the needle off in my arm a couple years later getting a vaccination for school.

These days I’m okay with needles in a medical capacity, but I won’t be getting any piercings or tattoos anytime soon :sweat_smile:

As for the Sha, I really like their aesthetic, especially horns, spikes and electric blue/black colorations :blue_heart: :black_heart:

2 Likes

Ironically I’ve had issues with needles before where I’ve almost passed out getting my blood drawn… yet the following appointment I was fine? Who bloody knows. It’s terrible, I hope you feel better! Be safe. /hug

3 Likes

Would be neat to get some sort of Caverns of Time Dungeon where we like… fight his minions with him in the background just before the Titans reach down. Could be epic.

Or just a full skin tone.

The fainting is fairly common for me. That damn vegas nerve just loses its mind with needles for some reason. Like I have no conscious fear of them but it sets off my faint response… lol

Thank you though. I am feeling much better already, just gonna need to get it checked out. Just in case.

Its the waking up I hate the most. Theres a point I realize I can’t wake up and I can’t move and apparently I start fighting everything around me as I try to wake. Feels like I’m trapped.

Also its silent during this. I can’t hear anything until I start to actually wake.

Thanks for that.

The paramedics that they called didn’t seem too worried though the Pharmacy techs sure as heck were. Hubby thinks I’m dying of course cause I’ve lost my father, uncle, my nana is in liver failure, lost a family dog and a pet snake.

RL sucks right now.

Appreciate that. (From everyone.)

I’m sure it will… I actually don’t have a primary care doctor yet, so it might be a bit before I finally get in to see one but I’m not personally worried.

Old Gods!

I can get myself to the place and such (as I mentioned I don’t consciously fear the needles) its just sometimes my body is just like… “we out”.

Yeah thats where I’m at. Hubby used to ask if I’d ever get a tattoo or piercing and I was like… No.

Several of my Shadow Priests use the glyph to make my void minion into a Sha.

Its a neat look for sure.

Normally I’m fine. Its been more than five years since I’ve actually fainted. I often feel it coming on then just do some breathing and drink a bit of water and after a few minutes I’m fine.

It just… didn’t work this time.

Thank you though. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The small ones have tentacles, which BTW would be awesome options for velf tentacles.

The big ones have horns,

**https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/328443-sha-de-la-ira.jpg**

Yes one of those too, would look like phantoms, but let’s not limit ourselves!

2 Likes

1 Like

Ah okay (Sorry I’m out of likes by the way), so like a double horn look, I think I can actually imagine that design in my head? I think it sounds neat, to be honest. And then shaw-like claws, with energy kinda radiating off.

3 Likes

I’m out of likes now too haha.

I think that all could happen yeah. Would PERFECT for a void elf monk.

Specially if it comes with lore developments with pandas, lord knows that race is abandoned and developing bonds with any other race would be good for them.

Hmm now, I don’t think Yogg-saron had anything original right?

4 Likes

It’s a constant problem lately.

2 Likes

Yeah pandas could definitely use some more love, I agree entirely. Are you talking about concepts? I always saw him as the old god of many many many many many mouths.

2 Likes

My main point was ‘tit-for-tat’ is a made up thing from a few individuals in the playerbase, it’s not actually how Blizzard treats player customization additions at all.

It’s not. But my main point is I’ve seen anti High Elves and pro High Elves use it, so it’s prevalent throughout the entire debate.

1 Like

It might be prevalent (our line of convo here started with you continuing its prevalence), but it’s irrelevant. And shouldn’t be something that is continued since that’s not how Blizzard is handling it at all.

shrugs I simply disagree. I mentioned wanting more for Blood Elves if Void Elves got more customizations since they are the same model and it’d be an easy solution. I don’t see any harm in stating that.

1 Like

There’s no harm in stating it, just pointing out that’s not how Blizzard is going about it. My comments are more toward, “you’re going to be disappointed if you think Blood Elves will get something in return for Void Elves receiving something.”

We already see that with HMT and LFD, their parent races are not receiving extra stuff atm despite the AR and Core race models being the same model as well. Despite how easy of a solution it may be.

BE aren’t an exception to that.

1 Like

Oh I don’t think they should this round.

I’m saying it Void Elves got more customizations next round, then I think Blood Elves should as well. And I also think this for HMT and LFD.

1 Like

No harm stating that, I find it strange personally when you know Blizzard isn’t handling it that way. But that’s on you.

It’s not any different from those scant few who are still trying to get a High Elf/Half Elf AR. Not gonna happen at this point.

1 Like

I’ll continue to let it be on me then and continue to state my wants without trying to start controversy.

1 Like