Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Hope she’s alright. How about these tentacle dreadlocks in pink from Daybreaker? :heart:
https://imgur.com/a/LU5GjMk

I’ve posted them in my void elf thread as well

3 Likes

Not quite what we’re going for though I did see them in your thread. (stole them too for this one as well. Lol)

3 Likes

hmm. not sure. maybe its base texture
hand glow

6 Likes

Void dragonhawk👌

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/39/4/1633018760-dgjz065uwaacmpi.jpg

Void Elves should have a pet that is related to their Thalassian origin, void version.

Currently they have an Argus tiger.:thinking:
I do not understand this choice … It seems to me that the only void elf from Argus was Alleria.

9 Likes

They don’t. They have a void lizard thing.

What it shows on the character creation screen does not correspond to their hunter pet.

2 Likes

It seemed to me that the hunter pets had been updated in SL, it was just for character creation …:rofl:

2 Likes

This type of additional custom options could have also been applied to velves and improve their voidness.

Instead you get regular elves that have been playable since tbc instead of sweet new void options. Good job helfers you ruined the velves with your constant hounding.

Now you play a race with no real identity.

4 Likes

For those who have lost hope.

We must continue to make our requests, on the EU or US forums.:purple_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah. No idea why they updated the character creator then didn’t give everyone the hunter pets… Like… Why?

2 Likes

take a hike.

5 Likes

“TAkE a HikE”

How about no? I’ll never be satisfied with how much a short end of the stick velves got. All the other ARs are getting new options that highlight what makes them different from their parent race and yet velves just get vanilla belf options while their faction mirror gets sick glowy hands.

It’s not right.

If anything separate the normal skins and void skins and give them the worgen/alleria treatment so that you always go void in combat and have the option to be normal outside of combat.

What we have now is a disaster.

Imagine playing a worgen in human form all the time. That’s what you’re essentially doing when playing a VOID elf as a pale elf. It removes all integrity from the race and the result is one with identity issues.

" Oh I play a high elf, but my portrait says void elf, but I have blue eyes, but I can’t make a paladin, but I don’t have tentacles, etc etc.

Give me all the crap you want for being passionate about this but the helfers passion is what destroyed the velf race, and yet its all sunshine and rainbows. I’m trying to restore it and you says “take a hike”.

5 Likes

i’m also a velfer and a belfer. i’m just not in the frame of mind to argue.

2 Likes

Oh but you are okay to say “take a hike” right, why not just say nothing then if you don’t wanna argue?

1 Like

You are very Naive if you think they did this because of Helfers and not because reusing colours takes 5% the amount of effort and cost instead lol.

9 Likes

And yet all the other ARs get new options? Yeah no.

1 Like

i like velfs. scroll up, i have submitted velf ideas and even brought a bunch to the community manager’s thread when she/he/they asked for customization requests. i bump this thread every day. i also bump the belf thread and the san’layn thread (i like thalassians). but dude, my hands are sore right now, thats why my response was to the point. /sigh.

5 Likes

Hell you know what would be even better then just a simple worgen treatment.

How about, and this could apply to worgen too, give the option to automatically revert to normal form the moment you drop out of combat.

Then don’t use those options.

You can do nothing about what has been done. Let it go. Ask for what you do want to see.

Bothering to get into fights over it wont change anything.

People are free to role play whatever they wish.

I agree with Tahonto on that. If you didn’t want to argue, don’t say anything at all.

Not responding is the quickest way to end those sorts of arguments.

If we’d all just ignored Tahonto and moved on with our own conversations this wouldn’t have even occurred.

I mean… They wouldn’t have done it if no one requested it… o-O

I’d support an option like that for Worgen, but since that is not currently how Void Elves work I’d be less supportive there.

8 Likes

i am a freakin chameleon. its amusing as heck. can even be a half elf or a white haired helf with velf tentacles. hehe!

Sure, that’s called seeing an opportunity to cheapen up costs and running with it.

Which TBF is what ARs always were, instead of adding the customization people wanted they marketed them as whole new races.

1 Like