Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Lol, I used to have 32 until I cut them down to only Warlocks now I only have 11 but I still think that’s too many but I won’t lie and say I don’t consider making more Warlocks of the same races because I do and customizations could totally push me over the edge. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

i have that issue with mages.

2 Likes

give us helfers a few new hairstyles and some tat options, and its off we go! happy campers. void elves can have so many creative options. i’ll be testing 'em all!

4 Likes

Fam, when do you think we might get those new customization options? Maybe same time as our Blood elf cousins? Still missing hairstyles, tattoos, jewellery, entropic embrace customization etc.

good question! wish i knew.

1 Like

I think in 9.1.5 they wanted to focus mainly on the other 3 ARs as they needed a ton of work and tbh Nightborne still need a load of work done on them, like I don’t understand why the new Nightborne skin tones are so dark and there’s not a single light blue or pale pink one in there. The faces also still need major fixing.

1 Like

need to be able to see their lips.

3 Likes

I love the colors, but the eyes are too white- maybe they will look better with the glow in game. I’d rather see the eyes match the tattoos in color, and as you say, the lips are lost.

2 Likes

In GW2 the Sylvari are able to have bioluminescence glow effects throughout their hair/ears/eyes/hands/feet/body that really pop at night/dark areas.

How cool would that be if it were available for Void Elves and/or their tendrils!! :smiley:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/en/uploads/forum_attachment/file/243173/sylvari_female_panel.jpg

5 Likes

I like her robe version of our heritage…

Hunters for me.

Hairstyles are one of the places where a ton of cross over between Void elf and High elf can occur.

Now that there is a tentacle toggle, if Blizzard preps that right we can have the best of both worlds.

I hate to guess cause I’ll be wrong one way or another, but I’d bet near to either 9.3.5 or in Prepatch. I suspect Core Races will have many more options during initial patches of 10.0.

Makeup and jewelry options should be for everyone.

I’d like to have more colors for our tentacles, but bioluminescence I’d like to hold for the Kelfin. Which I hope will be playable one day.

7 Likes

I’m of the belief it doesn’t have to be an either/or thing dependent on race. Draenei and Void Elves both have tentacles but they are portrayed in a very different manner which leads to increased diversity despite having a similar option.

But to each their own. Kelfin I hope arrive and with them bioluminescence as well.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

On my dream list:

star cursed Hunter pets- dragonhawk, cat, bear- at least.

star cursed Warlock pets- voidwalker- for sure!! Imp throws glowing starcursed blasts, succubus is dark and shadowy with starcursed hair

star cursed pets for the ( according to Wow Wiki) upcoming void Elf DK

5 Likes

I proposed to Fen to get “full tentace hair” that visually look like dreadlocks.

Unfortunately for us both, the kind artist entertaining our petitions got hurt and is currently on medical leave (it was Izzabelle).

I´d say the most recent works the better. Just after the Sunwell ignition would imply Umbric et al got to live in the Ghostlands in peace to conduct their research with literally nobody bothering them ever.

It paints a worst image for the Velf group as far as treason is concerned.

5 Likes

I always say this but I really miss Izzabelle, she’s very talented. :cry: :cry: :cry:

5 Likes

I really want more monster-y customization for void elf. I guess maybe I’m just channeling my dream of stuff we’d use for Broken but we’ll never get those at this point.

4 Likes

I hope Izzabelle is doing ok. :frowning:

Kinda agree with that sentiment too.

Eh never say never.

Though as someone above pointed out. There is no reason we can’t have both. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Called it. :rofl:

Wait, what? Is this in the PTR?

I love Faebelina’s work, her Velves look wonderful :heart_eyes:

This so much. I’d love to have several versions of heritage armor… might be asking for too much. lol

For males as well, I’m not sure why males still don’t have access to jewelry, except Nightborne.

100% agree :point_up_2:t3:

7 Likes

idk if anyone said it here yet but, you know how Alleria looks in her void form? kinda wanna see something like that; out of combat you have your regular customized elf but in combat you turn into a literal void elf. Like it looks like you stepped under a blacklight.

8 Likes

Would be cool to have eyes with black sclera.

And Draenei.

Yeah TBH it does seem like the tendrils should lit up. I’d say they probably are meant to do it lorewise given the colours and how they move. They don’t in game due graphic limitations same as LF crests which are literal light.

3 Likes