Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Pinky!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so wonderful to see an OG. :blue_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yeah, useless squabbles. The wonderful thing appears to be Blizzard listening to the proposed feedback. So providing them as many options so they can implement what everyone wants in as accurate a way they can appears to be their approach to it as well.

This is across the EU/US that we see them reiterating to the players to keep providing suggestions for customizations (more than likely so they can keep getting fresh/different perspectives of what to implement for basically the game’s entire life!).

3 Likes

/teeny tiny voice

Summary

we did it! hehehe

3 Likes

TBH it seems the entire Velf thing being exiled was pretty recent. Lor and Rommath don’t talk about it as if it was some old story and the trip to telogrus seems very recent all in all. hence why they just have some tents.

3 Likes

Kinda agree with that.

I don’t really see any evidence to suggest that Umbric and his followers were something that happened a long time ago.

Seems much more likely that they were exiled closer to Legion in timeline. Possibly a bit before.

3 Likes

In a future/hypothetical wow remake.

It’d be very interesting to see Umbric and his followers grow in discontent, pushed away by others and do more and more their own stuff until the breaking point.

That or Rommath and Umbric dating and breaking up and creating all this drama.

1 Like

the addition of white hair has made it so void elves using void elf skin tones on the dark blue/dark grey/black, end of the spectrum, can emulate drow. all that’s needed are pink eyes. the purple comes close but for the authentic look, pink or red would be needed. however, since belfs need red for san’layn/dark rangers, pink is a perfectly suitable option in lieu of red.

for example

13 Likes

They could co-exist, but I don’t see why they’d need to.
Void elves already tap into the void. Just use void powers in a similar manner as a class skin, make some cool void walker transforms or aberrations to change into for meta.
It’s kinda neat that both demon hunters and void elves deal with an unwelcome inner monologue as well.
San’layn would be a neat one as well, instead of fel just go blood/red death magic stuff. Change into a dreadlord (dps) or a stoneborn (tank). :smiley:

Fel Orc, Man’ari, Naga, and Broken should all be definite options.
All of those should be playable in other means as well, I’m iffy on fel orc, but wouldn’t bother me :smiley:

There were some demon hunters who would armor themselves by wreathing themselves in shadow…kinda makes me think of a immolation aura but with shadow.

3 Likes

Those look so cool! But I think we’re gonna need some darker, void skin tones :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Like an onyx skin tone? That’d look awesome with white hair.

8 Likes

nightborne are getting onyx skin. looks amazing

1 Like

Totally changing my nightborne’s skin color to Onyx.

4 Likes

Me too, with the bobbed hair and new eyes option, it’s not exactly what I want customization wise but it’s a big improvement over current stuff.

1 Like

My Nightborne are going to get a much deserved makeover. Now let’s get void options for void elves seen.

7 Likes

I have supported void options for Void Elves from the get go and I still do so heck yes and yes I cleaned that up but you know what I really mean. :yum: :yum: :yum:

4 Likes

i think they need lipcolor option. so you can see more of their face than the whites of their eyes

6 Likes

Onyx and permanent entropic embrace :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Yes! Stop I already have too many alts. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

what is this?

1 Like

i like her hair

artist: https://twitter.com/Faebelina

her freckles are stars hehe

10 Likes