Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

I approve of these

2 Likes

Aye. If they ever do that subrace/culture concept it’d be fine to give “void elves” paladin if it was for only that subrace “high elf”.

(Alliance side of course.)

Appreciate it!

3 Likes

We had the Netherlight crucible on the Vindicaar. It was powered by both magic types.

People call things lore breaking, but all Blizzard has to do is write it in and it’s no longer lore breaking but a part of the lore, and often that’d be very simple to do.

An’she may be doing the same thing, I expect An’she to be another member of the pantheon of Life.

I quite like all of the ones she covered. I’d throw in an arcane version for Nightborne, but she’s pretty much got the bases covered otherwise.

7 Likes

Jimmy, the problem isn’t that you’re human. It’s that you’re fun sized human. Join Kul Tiras Jimmy. Tower over all those girly man races. I mean you’re the size of a night elf. An elf! HAHAHAHAHA! Hulking size, manly beards, and chest hair Jimmy! Nothing but win with Kul Tiras Jimbo.

1 Like

Whether there were High Elf Paladins in the past or not is completely irrelevant. There were no Human Monks in the past and yet they’re playable.

1 Like

Also no tauren paladins either hehe

2 Likes

Isn’t this true for Goblin and Dwarf Shamans as well?

1 Like

void paladin💜
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/37/7/1632045683-dariia-kasimova-commission-nick-tevruden-ve29.jpg
ArtStation - Tevruden, Dariia Kasimova

10 Likes

Just sharing the trust level 3 love:

15 Likes

I’d love to see a storyline that evolved the Void elf story a bit- something like: Magister Umbric ( magister means he was, among other things, a powerful mage ) is deeply attached to the beautiful Eversong area and wants to protect and especially heal the ravages such as the scar. Put off by Elven politics, he resigns his position and travels the land as a bard, discovering that by using his magic to create music- he can heal tiny areas of the land.

The void creatures slowly begin influencing this intense, brilliant, and alienated elf, promising him access to amazing power that will protect his people and lands… he settles in ghostlands and begins his experiments- growing more and more unable to see the manipulative nature of the void creatures which are influencing him… and we know the rest.

New class= bard. Bard is a class in other games, so Blizzard does not have to reinvent the wheel here. FF14 bard is not the highest DPS, but is really fun to play. Great for collectors- many instruments to be earned, songs to be learned, LOTRO and 14 both let players perform their own songs in game.

To keep Blood elves happy, Void elves will not return to Eversong, but begin to heal another desolate area… Darkshore? Creating a new and beautiful aesthetic with dark blues and violet, purples and star cursed animals.

TLDR-No in game lore for Bards- and we don’t have much either- so fill the -void- and create a real and interesting story for us- and a unique class. Horde access through Forsaken-who begin healing Undercity.

1 Like

Thank you Nico, I’m still away from home and couldn’t get my phone to cooperate yesterday.

I’m both all for more void elf stories and more bard ones but I’d rather not sacrifice one third of our leadership in the process.

Plus bard has several characters around already. We just don’t know much about them.

Better to expand those stories and go from there. Imo.

5 Likes

Just popping in to say I want more void customizations for void elves; no more high elf ones for the time being :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I thought this male Void Elf hairstyle seemed pretty nice. Would love to see something like it in game!

9 Likes

Me too. I want more void customizations and i know most high elf fans will agree with me that they don’t “need” more high elf options now. The hair colors were the only thing missing.

I would love to see more dark/gothic themed customizations for void elves now.

10 Likes

Maybe instead of Void tentacles, some Light/Arcane based glowing sections?

I rather we don´t reduce the Belf race to Light / Arcane only, tyvm.

Also, this isn´t the place to discuss that.

6 Likes

Yes, I would appreciate this thread being generally focused on the void options for void elves.

There is a thread for blood elves and plenty for high elf options.

9 Likes

Void tendril mullet? lol

Horrible example considering Scarlet Monastery lol.

3 Likes

Ba dum tss xD

I’m all for more void themed customization. More hairstyles in particular would be nice (with tentacles!). I also wouldn’t mind a close-to-obsidian skin tone option either.

And even for those who prefer the High Elf look, thanks to the tentacle toggle and human-range hair colors, any void-centric hairstyles added can probably be used by them as well!

6 Likes