Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

What I most want is that they give him some good beards, badass like those of the Lightforged Draenei.

Badass like this:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/47/b3/4d/47b34d6f93a7f8d193e4ca7fad9b95bf.jpg

2 Likes

Well I’m glad Void Elves got the brown they did personally. I like that rich earthy brown quite a bit. Not that I would have snubbed any other brown mind you.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind that. I’d also like a “5 o’clock shadow” option too cause that’s kinda sexy imo. >_>

1 Like

I do agree with this.

I would have loved to have the bugged white.

Also wish it was our bugged black we were getting too.

5 Likes

I thought it looked pretty good, almost an energy hair type of vibe.

1 Like

I think for me, it’s just that since I have a little experience in game development (very little), I’d always know it’s a bug and not actually meant to look like that. I think it might have been cool if we got a luminescent white. As in almost radiant, with just the faintest of hair details in the texture so at least it’s not just blank and textureless which would just drive me nuts.

5 Likes

Eh, but sometimes you just have to let serendipity go, but I’ll admit for me it’s just because when someone posted an image of it my first reaction was “That’s awesome!” I’m sure they’d put some touches on it, but even something inspired by that bug would have been nice.

Or really, if they made a normal white that was a stark white, like just fully bleached out white.

3 Likes

Hey Fen, sorry to pester you again with yet more suggestions and images xD

Fiercelord, from the Velf discord, has compiled this great PDF with a nice summary of what many of us are looking forward to, perhaps you can include it in the OP as well if you think it’s appropriate?

https://imgur.com/gallery/AxtfkBH

12 Likes

Aww I’m sorry about that, I’ve opened up the post history now for you so you can check all my suggestions in the thread :smiley:

2 Likes

More suggestions are always wonderful.

I’ll take a deeper look at it in the morning (its late where I am right now) but from a quick look this all looks wonderful.

Would you be able to put me in contact with Fiercelord? Some of these images I’ve not seen before and I’d like to get the links to the originals so I can put em in my files.

This album might change how I’m thinking of framing a major portion of this thread actually…

Appreciate it. I found the one I was looking for so if you were hiding your post history for your own safety or sanity please don’t unhide on my account.

I got time to dig through posts if I absolutely need to. :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

Nice Work :wink: i couldn´t do such things @fenelon

2 Likes

Wow, genuinely everything in that album is amazing looking.

My one suggestion would be the ability to make the void wings a back piece instead of a shoulder piece, tbh.

4 Likes

I love these skin tones and void tattoos! I didn’t see any hairstyles suggestions , what type of hairstyles would you like to see for void elves?

4 Likes

It’s a chest piece. That will be covered in the new OP…

Actually I may have already added that to the OP…

Course that whole album there may see me change it all again. Rofl.

It’s a very nice concise show of the majority requests for void elves.

Let me answer that by referring you to a recent post.

Start here and scroll through the three posts. All of those (especially the first grouping) are among my favorite.

There is also this recent gem.

Imgur

17 Likes

It’d be nice to see void elves just embrace the void aspect and have pure void skin color.

6 Likes

They have some tattoos for reference from Warcraft 2 as well.

Figured I would leave this here, Void Elf Tattoo Concept by Keyboardturn.

17 Likes

I love Keyboardturn’s model edits! They’re a good example of what good could come from customizations.

11 Likes

i havent even clicked the link yet. but knowing the source i bet its just more blood elf stuff being peddled and nothing even void related

edit. yep

1 Like

Hey hey all! Sorry for the silence, I’ve been peeking at the thread while doing homework through the week. I’ve got a few more contributions (all credit to the creators).

Another Star Cursed Hair example (maybe a permanent hair option or glyph)

Dug up a few more Entropic Embrace glowing tattoo ideas to add to my earlier ones. This one is color inspired, to go along with the blue ones above (also, props to Hypheria for her contribution!)

And now, I have a few ideas for alternate Entropic Embrace appearances:

Star-Cursed

Star Heart

Waxing / Waning (it gradually fades on and off, rather than doing it instantly)

24 Likes