Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

They made a mistake evolving more like devolving

REJECT EVOLUTION EMBRACE TROLLS

1 Like

Too bad all trolls are horde then.

I must kill them all now.

1 Like

Well it’s sad that ur a lightforged ally instead of a spooky horde

REJECT THE LIGHT EMBRACE VOODOO

TROLL BEARDS

1 Like

Takes out a lightforged Barbar razor.

Time to shave them troll chins.

Thats an amazing edit. Too bad the devs probably won’t add it. They should though.

1 Like

that is awesome

19 Likes

Tell you what.

When I actually get a void based option in a void elf customization pass we can talk.

Also that said though, beards for trolls, Revantusk AR for the Horde.

Yes it is.

This one more than most I will be pushing. This shows wonderfully that new hairstyles can be quite amazing for us. (on the void side of things. Plus with the toggle for high elf folk)

1 Like

Gotta flip it an reverse it. You got ur pass even though it wasn’t want you wanted. When other races get there second pass then y’all can get ur void stuff

High elves got their pass.

Void elves did not.

I have no issue waiting but I’m not going to stop requesting.

Go make your own threads for trolls. Many have and they could use your effort.

Troll folk do themselves no favors spamming other threads that have nothing to do with them.

5 Likes

And void elfs have no business creating the x100 void elf threads.

As long as the devs keep reading the top pages troll beards will be in every thread asking for added customization

At least we get some free bumps to this thread :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I would be so jealous of these hair styles, not gonna lie :stuck_out_tongue: (Though wouldn’t use tentacles, not a fan of tentacle stuff). I especially like the bottom right.

5 Likes

I agree entirely, but they never wanted to listen to me when I said we should keep it to one thread. Now they’ve spread it out over 16 threads in the last two months.

A poor choice.

This thread is not for troll options. It’s focus is on void based options for Void Elves.

I made it because high elf threads kept burying void options beneath arguments or claiming I was a troll for what I wanted to see.

4 Likes

blood elves should have access to them also since velfs and belfs are same race. I mean is the void a barber? lol i can see the effects of the void making the hair messier -ooo double meaning- but changing it entirely? what? i’d be more convinced that they adopted alliance hairstyles from social adaptivity, otherwise, it seems more logical that all helfs, belf or velf, share hairstyles.

6 Likes

Ugh this is what I’ve wanted for so long, trust me ;-; Void elves got normal skin tones and colors, which is great I guess, but I soooo wanted blood elves to get some of their styles. Then they could have some blood elf styles or something. Agreed entirely.

4 Likes

I really hope you all get the void options you want!

4 Likes

These ideas look really cool. Especially the hair on the bottom right.

6 Likes

seems to be universally favored. the styles were made by some velf artist/fan.

8 Likes

I wish they would add the black hair to the PTR already. I wanna see how it looks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

I wish the Black hair they were adding was the one our NPC’s have right now. lol

6 Likes