Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

I’ll let you know. :stuck_out_tongue: The rate I’m going and rewriting it again I might be a week or so. lol

2 Likes

Because these are Void Elf customization options you’re using on the High Elf options.

Wonder how it’d look if there was a reddish option or orange. Those are also colors often seen in some of the void/old god stuff.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think that image just proves we need some tentacle color customization along with the toggle!

9 Likes

This is what I said couple posts above make it like the nelf leafs

My bad, I usually just skim the thread so I completely missed it :sweat_smile:

Made some screenshots for you… it’s all bad.
All haircuts also start WITHOUT tentacles…

3 Likes

Void elves need red eyes.

3 Likes

Nahh. Red eyes are so heavily placed on dark rangers basically exclusively, and the color of the eyes means a lot to what flavor of elf you’re dealing with, so it should be respected. If a thalassian elf is getting red eyes, it should probably be on the faction associated with dark rangers, i.e the Horde. It’s kind of greedy/contradicting to helf lore and community desires if people push for red eyes with void, you know?

8 Likes

Only DK Void Elves should have the option, otherwise I agree with you.

2 Likes

i would like a tatoo-like customization option in a …“endless void” state.

An etheric part of the body, with invincible part of the limbs, in this limbs are the same pictures/views to see as the portal shows here.

or hairs like this:

or more eyes then usual

i know i know, this is an nightborne, but i like the idea of this picture.

An arm, with void in it, and voidenergy flows arround.

24 Likes

Can dk’s even change their eye colors from the dk blue glow? I never checked haha

1 Like

No they can’t, but they should, depending on their spec.

6 Likes

Ahh gotcha. Sorry it’s been a hot minute since I played the game lol. Sometimes the rule of cool is the best way to go, and I always support customisations being added to the game. I can see class-specific customisations being less offensive to the people asking for dark rangers, cuz then you could at least sort of rp one, minus the bow hahahaha. But either way, I can’t wait to see what blizz has in store for others now that helfs got lots of love

Actual void options I suppose? You guys got finally the fundamental needs restored which were necessary for making this race somehow work. I would double down on giving the Void Elves a flying mount and more transmog equipment in purple/gold. Nothing they wear truly works with them (Nightborne has the same issues).

2 Likes

i mean, the special gift of the voidelves is…their void asthetic, i would like to get more of it, instead of …High elf high elf and…highelf.

5 Likes

Ok Mr.Blood elf Level 10

4 Likes

No need to troll. The guy is right. Ever since the void elves were released, the only things they got were… not void.

They have been diluting the void from us each and every time they ‘gave’ us things.

10 Likes

UUH; this hurt so much, i´m sad now.

…come on, Nenya, now, after so much high elf customeroptions…its time for void customer options, I´m happy for you to get your stuff, but its time for…voidelf fans do get their stuff too, don´t you think?

7 Likes

100% agree. Dark rangers (and San’layn…fingers and toes crossed) should be exclusive to blood elves. Red eyes to me= undead.

If void elves got additional eye colors, I’d love a darker, more voidy purple or black/purple.

6 Likes