Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

This is the ONLY Velf thread I didn´t mute, and only because of my personal appreciation of Fen.

The rest? yeah no, I rather not get people only interested in causing drama in there. Personally took the “put on ignore and move onwards” approach (thanks to Fallyn, indeed an excellent choice).

2 Likes

Hey Fen, a person created some VE hair styles that I think you could add to the OP.

https://i.imgur.com/cW9jGEJ.jpg

They’re pretty solid and make the tentacles look good.

Edit, if you want to credit the artist, their name is Luoren.

18 Likes

Been Trying out the Ren’dorei customizations seems pretty good so far, they need a few more improvements on the hair styles but over all the improvements are going well. Hats off to them for starting to listen. (imho)

4 Likes

They look amazing!

36 Likes

Gonna leave here what I posted in the other thread too, these styles would look great on males too! Along with a dreads hairstyle where some of the dreads are tentacles ^_^b

5 Likes

Amazing.

These are just…

Amazing.

Thank you. They’re getting added to the new OP.

This. I’ve been wanting that for Fenelon here for awhile.

5 Likes

I really like those. They look beautiful. Although for the upper 3rd one the I think short tentacles in between the hair would look better instead of 2 long ones.

1 Like

Now THIS would be indeed excellent choices.

Coupled with the ombré hair colorations they would be great indeed for the Velves.

2 Likes

So, the natural hair colors make a lot of the hairstyles I wasn’t a fan of look really good, for instance:

However, they also make the tentacles look VERY bad:

11 Likes

I LOVE THESE!

1 Like

They’re contrasting colors. I don’t think it makes the tentacle look bad. Not really my thing. But, it doesn’t look bad.

1 Like

These would work perfectly especially now with the tentacle toggle. Both my void and high elf characters could use these and they’re unique / not borrowed from blood elves.

3 Likes

Nice one!

1 Like

Are they like for real?!?

1 Like

It’s just fan art, unfortunately :pensive:
Hopefully, we get some more cool hairstyles in the future.

3 Likes

I hope Blizzard actually makes that. I mean so far it looks like bit of High Elfish to actually good looking Void Elf Hairstyles for females. Pretty much my Favorites would have to be Option 3, 4, 5, and 6. 1 and 2 is ok but that doesn’t stop those who want them in general.

1 Like

Made a minor edit to shorten the OP.

This is not the full new OP I’m working on… I just wanted it to be easier to access the pictures without so much fuss.

3 Likes

Please link in our thread when you finish it… cause you know I care aboutsupporting YOU as a person.

That won´t change regardless of the people participating on your threads.

2 Likes

i want more void stuff like galaxy star void tattoos i dont want high helf stufffff i want more voidy things now that i got black hair

1 Like

the toggle is great i wish we could eventually also change the shade color of the tentacles and the length of them kind if like how nelfs can change the shade color of the leafs in their hair .

4 Likes