Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Oh wait, there is a portal in Dalaran still, so can still access it from there. So I think both Horde and Alliance can get to Telogrus Rift from Dalaran. But the main portal from Stormwind Embassy would be locked to only Void Elves.

3 Likes

YAY!!! Trying it on my Blood Elf Hunter be right back.

It works Hurray.

Also what does everyone think of Ennas the Faithfallen?

1 Like

Followers of ALLERIA finally confirmed and I am FINALLY VINDICATED.

I lost 2 long post and another thread so I needed good news lol

Canonical normal skinned Void Elves!

Void AND Light you say?

Void Weapons at last!

Whoo!

7 Likes

There are new NPCs named from Silvermoon who have joined the ren’dorei.

13 Likes

Oh I remember these two characters. Finally some updates for them.

5 Likes

Great catch!

4 Likes

Would it be mean spirited to tease erevien about us taking blood elf npcs? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

AWESOME! TY for checking!

4 Likes

I wonder if he’s gonna be both a void and light paladin. I’ve probably posted this in here before but I like how Cecil switches between dark knight and paladin in FF Dissidia. Would be cool if we got a plate class/paladins like that. (Sorry for bad video quality, can’t find a better one to show the switch, lol).

1 Like

:laughing:

Ennas is a void elf with green eyes.

9 Likes

Could someone tell me if They’re still High Eld Wayfarers in Telogrus Rift. I’ve seen some Blood Elf Scholars but no High Elves. I wanted to Visit both Scholars and Way Farers while visiting :sob:

1 Like
8 Likes

After an extensive search, im going to have to say theyre gone

Well it really seems they’re pushing the Silvermoon Neutrality angle for Midnight.

I would rather we have High Elf NPCs joining them since they are already on the same side but this is where we’re going.

Aritor is looking like he might become one with the Gold and Dark Dragon Tattoos.

Apparently horde can just walk on in to telogrus even after the questline.
So the void elf home is also neutral now i guess

3 Likes

I really wish that the bow had a quiver… Idk why Blizz doesn’t like adding quivers to bow models.

I also wish there were daggers and a staff, but I’ll take what we got!

1 Like

As a Horde I feel the least we can do while hanging out at the rift, is to help build it up.

3 Likes

OMG :eyes:

21 Likes

That’ll help when Midnight comes and all the elves are neutral /sarcasm

4 Likes

Well that was unexpected!

I love the title! “Wielder of the Eclypse”

This is what I wanted when they launched! lol

On another note, with SLIGHT SPOILERS, though not Void Elf related, Draenei are starting to use Soulpriest and Soulbinders again for their dead.

So we are getting Draenei Shadow Priest representation outside of WoD. Which should make a lot of the SPriest fans here happy.

Those spell effects are amazing.

7 Likes