Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

13 Likes

12 Likes

Imgur

10 Likes

Why do you think I have them on ignore for?

3 Likes

Hehe I knew they would add them to the rift.

My original theory is coming to fruition, muahahaha.

In seriousness though,

Arator = light-oriented High elf = Silvermoon
And here we can see
Void-oriented High elf = Rift

Unless these are all just Void elves, but I’d say that’s doubtful.

So we finally get the missing weapons for Void Elves.

6 Likes

Sadly Umbric is still using the same model. Whatever model is hidden on the alpha for him is apparently not meant for us right now.

4 Likes
11 Likes

Its killing me that i have to wait until eu gets this patch to see the questline.
Gah why cant wowhead have it written up already haha

5 Likes

Oh I’m so excited!

So much great stuff so far!

So damn glad all of customization is now fully canon!

12 Likes

6 Likes

I’m starting with the troll heritage because honestly, while I love y’all, trolls are my JAM.

But I’m shamelessly snooping and these look good. I’m especially excited about the dark ranger thing, because that was such an oddball with no lore for it and NOW WE HAVE AT LEAST ONE LORE. Fantastic.

6 Likes

Do you think it will be permanent or just for this quest line? I am 98% sure that Horde will only be for this quest line but what about Alliance?

Same. Though I still wish there was more customizations to continue along, including both of void-themes and non-void themes.

3 Likes

Hey, the 10.2.7 trailer shows a troll in heritage armor doing the void questline.
So if anything youre doing it in the right order :stuck_out_tongue:

Priorities, my friend. Mogs are the real endgame, as we’ve known all along!

4 Likes

I think only the Void Elves will have still permanent access to Telogrus Rift. Because I can’t access it on my Warlock here after completing the quest.

5 Likes

I don’t know yet. I plan to do the questline on a non-Void Elf alt once I finish it on Nico to test that.

4 Likes

oh boo :frowning:
It would have been cool to see everyone able to visit.

4 Likes

It honestly feels so good knowing that our races options belong to our race and arent just rp tools to pretend otherwise.

Of course i dont mean to suggest that people should not feel free to rp however they wish.
But its nice knowing that the void elf identity is their own still.

2 Likes